Tecumseh Public School

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Tecumseh Public School.

Anonymous

2013-10-16 21:19

this is awesome - thanks for doing this

2013-10-23 21:36

I almost hit a child last year cutting between cars avoiding crosswalk guard, clearly his fault, but that does not matter. I am so grateful I din't hurt him...still.

2013-11-04 21:25

Gregwood Road should not have any car traffic, with the big trucks blocking most of the road and the "sidewalk" the same level as the road makes it unsafe for kids. Please have a police monitor this street during the morning arrival and afternoon dismissal, not to mention control the lady that lives at 1455, and allowing only Gregwood residents access would make this street safer.

#4 Re:

2013-11-05 07:32

#2: -

I think I know the incident that you refer to.  I too will never forget that moment, cleary NOT your fault but terrifying nonetheless to imagine that the child could have been hurt.

2013-11-08 17:49

Please take this petition very seriously I see everyday when walking with my children how dangerous it has become especially with the increase of construction and added vehicles in the area. I hope it does not take one of our precious children being injured or worse before someone takes notice.