Spartacus Fans Pleading with DeKnight to do Cleopatra Remake.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Spartacus Fans Pleading with DeKnight to do Cleopatra Remake..

2013-10-23 06:11

Well Steven did such a magnificent job with Spartacus I can only imagine what he would bring to the story of Cleopatra. We love you Steven keep making good stuff! With awesome casts. God Bless.

Anonymous

#2 Oh how I agree. Steven is so talented! Love his twist and plots in his movies.

2013-10-23 06:16

AmazonWarrior

2013-10-28 17:47

I love Steven work. But is he ready to take the risk of casting a woman of African feature or heritage as lead actress. Because Cleopatra was not of the Caucasian race. I don't want to see another wannabe Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra. Don't get me wrong - Liz was great playing Cleopatra for that part of movie history - for Hollywood wouldn't ever cast a woman of color for that role. But this is a whole new era now and the true history need to be portrayed. But I do think that Steven should do a movie on Boudica. Casting either Lucy Lawless, Ellen Hollman, Anna Hutchison and Viva Bianca as the warrior queen!

#4 Re:

2013-10-31 02:17

#3: AmazonWarrior -

Anythings possible! We are living in a new era. People are ready to see something "different" in movies. It takes someone as bold as DeKnight to make that happen....btw, from what I read on Cleopatra and her descendants, she was most likely of a "mixed" race.

2013-12-31 00:48

Steven Deknight with your trade mark of extensive knowledge, amazing insight,and great story-telling ability please bring Cleopatra back to life! There is a list of projects that i am eager to see you Create,Write, Direct and Produce. Loyal and forever Fan Dimitri!!!

2013-12-31 03:02

I would love to see many of the Spartacus crew in Cleopatra,that would be a site to see.