Closing Club Center Fold

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Closing Club Center Fold.

2013-12-05 00:45

My brother Chris Goins was murdered at this club in June 2013 and it is the clubs job to keep people safe while they are on their property. This situation went to far and people should have been removed from the property before someone lost their life. This club is trash and so are the owners in my book, not once has the club reached out to our family to give condolences. Matter of fact when my mom when to put an angel, flowers and cross up there the next morning as soon as she left they kicked it into the street...so that shows how much they really care.

2013-12-05 01:04

Shut it down

2013-12-05 01:08

Lack of security and no progression shown since my cousin was murdered here. And a handful of shootings since.

2013-12-05 01:15

Justice For Chris Goins!!! Stop The Violence!

2013-12-05 01:25

This club is but a part of the festering scum in the Lansing area. If we can eliminate each and every low class, high crime establishment, it will be a massive step forward in restoring the city's streets.

2013-12-05 05:03

On SaturdayJune 16,2013 Christopher Goins was kill in front of people at the outside doorway of Centerfold strip club that had several security guards & witnesses viewed the murder.The club was open for business the next morning.The Authorities should've closed this killzone after the 1st murder. I support this pettition.

TaKarra Wilson

#7 Confirm Your Signature

2013-12-05 16:40

Please remember to confirm your signature through your email....so your signature counts! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!
Eddie

2013-12-05 19:03

Chris was my friend..like an older brother who watched over me.. how is a place going to stay open when he was taken from us in June and two months later another shooting takes place. This place needs to be shut down and protect the community so no families should go through this over something so petty..so small. A human life is so very precious..and no one realizes until it happens to you. Protect our community shut it down!

2013-12-06 00:21

My son jimmy was killed their and other mothers son's were also killed at that club it need to be closed down for good my son got killed 3-9-6 and it was open the next night that is terrible close that place down

2013-12-07 04:00

My daughters father was shot at this club a few years ago. There have been numerous incidents there, I don't think the security can handle every situation however, my daughters father being shot could have been prevented as well. The perpetrator went to his car got a gun and came back inside and shot my daughters father.

#11 Malvin V Brewer

2013-12-08 06:34

Please tell more people about this online petition. The more sgnatures the louder our voices!

2013-12-08 15:54

March 9th of 2006 a guy literally walked inside of this club and killed my brother. My brother isn't the only victim that fell dead in this club/bar. The searches they give upon entering are weak, and if you are a regular you will not be searched at all. To make a long story short please close this establishment for the simple fact it is not safe for anyone.

2013-12-09 06:48

closing this club would only be the precursor to having to close every other club in the city and as well know that aint gonna happen. the real question here is why the people shot were done so to begin with? IM sorry for any and all family loss at this establishment however it is not for us to decide if it gets shutdown thats for the government to decide. You should really ask yourself why your family members were going to a nude club to begin with?
Chris Goins Sister

#14 To #13

2013-12-11 01:12

If you aren't for the cause step off. This club has been a problem in this city for years and just like every other club that is a problem they need to close it down. Just cause a person goes to see nude dancers doesn't mean they should die. So does that mean every person that goes to the club should get murdered and it is justified cause they was in a club. I feel like your disrespecting all the family members and being insensitive to there fight and struggle. And let's be clear why you are defending this trashy club the problem isn't the club your right the problem is the people who own the club and work there...they allow this stuff to happen and watch it happen and do nothing. They let people sell drugs in this club and you can carry weapons in the club and security don't do nothing....slide them some extra money they really won't say nothing. So if this is what you stand for then get the hell off this forum.

2013-12-11 03:46

Justice for chris♡