Australia Day Bill of Rights Run Petition

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Australia Day Bill of Rights Run Petition.

opa

#51 By petitioning do you contract?

2013-12-14 03:30

Good idea, however if one signs this petition, does one inadvertently recognise and contract with an illegal organization posing as the legitimate government and thus effectively give support to the very acts you are protesting?
“The continued usage of the Australian Constitution Act ( UK ) by the Australian Governments and the judiciary is a confidence trick of monstrous proportions played upon the Australian people with the intent of maintaining power. It remains an Act of the United Kingdom. After joining the League of Nations in 1919 Australia became a sovereign nation. It had no further legal power to use, alter or otherwise tamper with another nation’s legislation. Authority over the Australian Constitution Act lies not with the Australian government nor with the Australian people, it rests solely with the UK. Only they have the authority to repeal this legislation …”

The late Professor G. Clements
Eminent UK QC and emeritus Professor in Law at Cambridge University
http://basic-fraud.com/?page_id=17

2013-12-14 13:49

The empower has no clothes

2013-12-14 13:50

The emporer has no clothes

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2013-12-14 14:57

2013-12-14 15:08

It is nothing short of a complete disgrace that our government thinks it is okay to blatantly discriminate against specific targeted groups the way they are attempting to do atm! I am not going to sit down and accept this type of behavior as it is just flat out UNACCEPTABLE on all levels. i really hope that Everyone simply do the research for yourself and discover the truths that they hope you choose to just ignore because i dont believe anyone can or will benefit from the changes that have and are taking place. Once you are aware of the truth doing nothing won't remain an option anymore

2013-12-14 20:35

BEST OF LUCK AND HAPPY DAYS TO ALL :)

2013-12-15 02:43

We Want Our Freedom Back
Angel

#58 Re:

2013-12-15 02:48

#57: -

U R NOTHING BUT A GREEDY DISGRACE MEAN OLD PERSON

WE WANT OUR AUSTRALIA BACK THE WAY IT WAS

WE FEEL SAFER AROUND THE BIKIES

THEN THE ROCK SPIDERS AND ETC.......

WE WANT OUR AUSTRALIA BACK ASAP

grr

#59 re

2013-12-15 02:52

We want our freedom back
U r a disgrace mean old man
and im startin to think that ur a rock spider
We fee more safer around Bikies
the pedofiles

2013-12-15 03:20

God I hope this moves some butt

2013-12-15 04:32

Qld State Government have taken away my right to chose to who i can associate with

2013-12-15 04:37

We need a bill of rights now the politicians ht forgotten who they work for. Our rights are being eroded and soon it will be too late

2013-12-15 06:57

This petition is a great idea and an official way to record the numbers of support to drop all the new laws and release all prisoners sentenced under these laws imediately

2013-12-15 07:09

Dictatorship is not law it's discrimination towards the people and our civil rights by politicians that abuse there position.
stressed non rider

#65 against new laws

2013-12-15 07:13

Please join the petition to remove the new laws and take back our freedom and rights in the new Bill Of Rights that must be studied to the last letter to ensure our freedom and all our future generations freedom to be Australian and share time with any family or friends we choose to dress how we choose and choose our transport. These laws are wrong and the jail term in solitary is what a prisoner of war is put through not a member of the public it is inhumane to treat a human being in this manner. All the new laws are wrong for bikers or members of the public. Our diggers gave their lives to keep our freedom and they need to be honoured and we need our freedom to be Australians back. The bill Of Rights will ensure that we and future generations will be safe from misuse of power by any present or future government. Australia including Queensland must be included in the Bill Of Rights.
stressed non rider

#66 about Opa's comment

2013-12-15 07:21

If opa"s comments are true some on have a legal rep look into this and apply to the UK to organise the Bill Of Rights here after it is studied and they make sure their is no clause for change by government

2013-12-15 07:24

There are none more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe they are free- awaken the slaves and free us all!

#68 Re: bring it on

2013-12-15 12:55

#26: ID1OT - bring it on

get to canberra if you can on australia day

#69 Re: against new laws

2013-12-15 13:00

#65: stressed non rider - against new laws

well said mate, we have people working hard to push for a bill of rights for the whole of australia. look up MARK ALDRIDGE on face book he also has a web page with the propssed Bill of Rights. we are protesting on australia Day in canberra and other locations around the country.

#70 this is why we want a bill of rights, this is what this petition Re: By petitioning do you contract?

2013-12-15 13:04

ID1OT

#71 Re: Re: bring it on

2013-12-16 01:50

#68: - Re: bring it on

I will be attending the Adelaide protest as this is the state i reside in but thanks for the offer....

ID1OT

#72 Bring it on

2013-12-16 01:50

We need the support Australia and Worldwide lets just hope everyone realises its not just about the bikies its about everyone.... you can have a friend or family member who is deemed a criminal and these laws will still affect you...

2013-12-16 04:58

I believe we all have rights, one law for everyone not some trumped up one we are not a dictator country and yet its fast becoming one,

2013-12-16 05:44

This is wrong make it right full stop

2013-12-16 08:12

Hoping to be Canberra for the bill