Re-instate Machen Village Hall Playgroup to education status.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Re-instate Machen Village Hall Playgroup to education status..

2013-12-23 13:07

Please support this petition, we need the Early Years provision in our village as there are no other options particularly for people without access to their own transport. The playgroup does an absolutely fantastic job of catering for our children making sure they are ready for school and introducing them to a bilingual curriculum.

2014-01-07 09:32

With a grandson in junior school, one age 2 in machen play group it would be impossible to take our 3 yr old to bedwas or trethomas.

2014-01-08 12:49

Even though my children are and will be going to welsh school I have and will continue to send my children to Machen play group, my son picked up welsh so well the in the bilingual setting that it made my choice easier to send him to welsh school, the staff are fantastic and supportive and provide a vital service to our community, taking this provision away will be a detrimental impact on the our children and village!!

2014-01-08 13:11

Both my children attended the playgroup at machen village hall and were very well prepared for primary school by the women who worked there. It is disgusting that the council can just remove education provision whenever it feels like without any regard for the children or their parents

2014-01-09 00:24

This play group plays a vita starting point in children's lives and played a huge one in my children's. Both my children went there and it was the best supporting bridge for children to start of school life. It also supports y and guides the parents in what is expected of them and the children on starting main stream school.