Help Keep This Man Off The Streets

Help Keep This Man Off The Streets / Announcements / please keep asking your friends and family to sign this petition / Comments

2014-01-06 23:15

no worries Faye, hope all goes well

2014-01-07 17:33

Behind you all the way hunni xxx

2014-01-08 19:28

You are doing an amazing thing faye. Stay strong. Behind you all the way. Anything I can do please let me know. X

2014-01-09 19:53

Signed and sending lots of love to you and your family at this tough time xx

2014-01-11 12:33

sighned and email sent love hope it helps xx

2014-01-13 13:16

Signed. Good luck!

2014-01-13 15:47

If he is well enough to go shopping, he is well enough to take his medication with him and go to a normal prison and serve his life sentence. Are they so busy concentrating on his mental illness they have forgotten he is a convicted murder. How many convicted murders in prison get to go out to buy a paper? He is supposed to need Home Office approval before he can be released because he is a danger! In those two hours he is allowed out he is just as much a danger! This family has suffered enough, screw him what about a bit of victim support for them.

Anonymous

2014-02-14 18:03

ministry of justice say our safety is he doesnt come to shropshire ,hes already been ,hes on low secure ,he escaped from there when on medium secure, ,they just wont listen ,so i have to go ahead and do a protest in london and out side the hillis lodge reaside clinic ,until someone belives me and my family ,that my dad will kill again ,!!!please keep sharing this petition ,thank you all x

2014-02-19 23:18

Write a comment. I remember your lovely nan and the shocking way in which she died. She should never have been allowed to have him live with her. Of course she took him in he was her son she loved him and could not understand the grave danger she was being put in. The establishment let her down then as they are letting you down now. I knew your dad when he was younger, he is not the same person he was. He is unfortunately extremely dangerous. What more proof do they need than the slaughter of his own mother. Wake up you do gooders and think of the wider spread victims who have to live every day in his shadows! Shame on you.

2014-04-04 21:42

This kind of person should be in Broadmoore not on the streets of Britain,it's an absolute disgrace and I feel for you faye,don't worry you really should be on some sort of police protection and he shouldn't have been allowed back into Whitchurch either hun,you take care of yourself and your family,xxxx :) :)
suepy

#12 Re:

2014-04-04 21:58

#9: -

Listen here if he is fit and able to escape and be seen at his own Mothers grave,then he is fit and able to be tranferred to a normal prison to serve a LIFE sentence,somewhere he cant escape from,people like that should be sent straight to Broadmoore Hospital for the criminaly insane,becaue that is what he obviously is,my heart goes out to you and your family,I can also tell how frightened you are,the next time he is seen around this area someone needs to ring the police up and get his arse thrown straight into jail,do not pass go,there he can sit for a very long time,because in my eyes there is no justice for you and your lovely family if this guy is allowed out,god only knows where he could end up at,I only hope that you can push for some kind of emergency hearing sooner rather than later,I don't understand these people especialy when they know he hs allready escaped once,why did they not keep him in indefinately then,they need to try and walk a mile in your shoes and see how it feels to be that scared,but don't worry people are behind you all to get the justice you rightly deserve and that's for him to be locked up somewhere nice and tight and throw away the key,Good Luck hun xx