CLOSE DOWN THE "CHILL SHOP" IN PONTYPOOL TOWN CENTRE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CLOSE DOWN THE "CHILL SHOP" IN PONTYPOOL TOWN CENTRE.

2014-01-22 15:45

This can't be right surely? Our youngsters are prone to harm from all angles, but to put a shop of this nature in town is INSANE!

2014-01-22 15:48

As a drug & alcohol worker in Pontypool I find it absolutely ridiculous that a shop like this has been allowed to open across the road from a multi-agency support centre for those affected by substance misuse.
How this can be allowed to open is completely beyond me, the damage that it will cause will potentially be huge.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-01-22 16:36

2014-01-22 16:46

2014-01-22 16:50

2014-01-22 18:44

rediculas !

2014-01-22 20:40

these legal highs have killed youngsters, how can they be legal. Close all the outlets now before any more kids die.
mark

#8 guest

2014-01-22 20:55

it is terrible that they can open up a shop . it is between the landlord of the shop and and the tenant , in pontnewydd this was the case and it took many many months of pact meetings, working with local councillors , talking to police ,reporting anti social acts eg 10.30 in the morning having taken these legal highs you would see these people head butting shop windows etc .I hope you can do something quicker than us in pontnewydd these kind of shops don't enhance any shopping area they do the opposite and frighten good people away ..

2014-01-22 21:17

Disgusting, vile and dangerous
Ghost town brought to life by chill

2014-01-23 00:09

Market day in ponty has been selling the shit for years o and don't forget mr buzz, so I'm sure chill in the town really won't make much different if any think it what this town needs a lot more small business as I seen for myself it's dead

#11 F

2014-01-23 00:18

Mind u mind really had a good place to choose from right opposite a pub a chemist a me right next door to a gambling place so I'm sure another legal business won't make much different mind really thought about that didn't they alcoholics in the pub gamblers on the slots smack heads picking up there script chill for smoking accessories

2014-01-23 13:32

Needs to be closed ASAP,shouldn't be allowed to sell such things illegal
It's me

#13 Chill shop

2014-01-24 13:04

Disgrace, why would they be allowed to open such a shop ???????? . After being shut down in pontnewydd why would he be allowed to open another shop, something not right
MIKEY.....

2014-01-24 14:16

All legal highs are mixed with another substance that can have the following effects. www.wedinos.org is a website where you can get substances checked for free and find out what you are really putting in your body. Below is a list of side effects some of the substances that Wedinos has tested can cause.

Black, tarry stools
Blurred vision
Burning while urinating
Chest pain
Chills
Convulsions
Cough or hoarseness
Decreased ability to exercise
Depression
Difficult or laboured breathing
Difficult or painful urination
Dizziness
Fainting
False or unusual sense of well-being
Fast, slow, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
Fear or nervousness
Fever with or without chills
Frequent urination
General feeling of tiredness or weakness
Headache
Inability to speak
Increased volume of pale, dilute urine
Lower back or side pain
Nosebleeds
Numbness or tingling in the face, arms, or legs
Restlessness
Severe or sudden headache
Shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
Slurred speech
Sore throat
Sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
Swelling of the feet or lower legs
Swollen glands
Temporary blindness
Tightness in the chest
Trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
Trouble with breathing
Twitching, twisting, or uncontrolled repetitive movements of the tongue, lips, face, arms, or legs
Unusual bleeding or bruising
Unusual tiredness or weakness
Vision problems
Weakness in the arm or leg on one side of the body, sudden and severe
Wheezing

2014-01-24 20:31

If it makes people hospitalised its absolutely disgusting! I dont know what the shop it but it sounds like a horrible place! Im with you on this one! Close it down!

#16 Re:

2014-01-24 22:19

#15: -

It sells legal highs that are mixed in a way to basically make them legal. They are causing problems all over the country I would go as far to say the all over the world.

2014-01-26 19:01

2014-01-26 19:05

this is really the pits allowing this in pontypool.Wake up torfaen councill instead of sitting on your fat arses and stealing from us ratepayers, do something now! or does wellington have a hand in this one?

2014-02-01 17:18

Shut it down before some teenagers get hurt or even worse dont bear thinking abount

2014-02-05 18:02

PLEASE REMOVE THIS SHOP OF HORRORS BEFORE SOMEONE DIES
fred

2014-03-01 14:48

This owner Dec has been making deliveries to shops in greenmeadow st dials shops Cwmbran he was seen dropping off supplies to a bunch of youngsters as young as 12years, what are the police doing allowing him to carry on, it disgusting boot him out people!!

2014-03-07 19:02

Owner actually believes he is doing nothing wrong!! Maybe its (legal) highs but what about the effect it has on peoples lives, no morals or conscience, only cares about earning money, he has a young child, wonder if his thinking would change when she is a teenager?

2014-05-26 10:44

What's the beef? Fuck u all if you'd rather I smoked illegal substances then I'll go get a ten bag and gram of Charlie shall I? Obviously tucking nit cause then I lose my job and go to jail. The problem is the less harmful substances are the illegal ones so make them legal, regulate and tax them thethese legal highs won't even exist!

2014-09-04 19:01

shut this killer shop down!