Save Lew Wallace Stem Academy

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Lew Wallace Stem Academy.

2014-05-26 16:24

This shuting down Lew Wallace is a bad idea closing it down then combining them with two other schools which has different gangs if you think things werewere bad then just wait. I dont believe just because some test scores shuld be the reason they close down if the students are not learning and not passing these test maybe you should check the one you have teaching them i had some teachers that didnt teacher me nothing really. Putting them into a different school wont solve that issues stop suspending student about these uniforms issues start finding teachers thats not just grading you on if you did it or not

2014-05-26 19:18

C/o 2010
LaDonavon Seay
The author of this petition

2014-05-26 20:15

2010 best class ever EL DUBB!!!!
sphere major

2014-05-27 00:39

El dubb for life 09

2014-05-28 16:06

They can't close down LewWallace.... so many memories are in that school.. none more than homecomings... keep LewWallace open.

2014-05-30 12:11

Closing lew Wallace will endanger more of the students.

2014-06-02 02:59

It should be kept a full high school, no matter what.

2014-06-02 23:17

Don't just sign share it when you share it tag ppl in the share and ask them to do the same one person can't do this alone it take a group it takes determined students and true to the core die hard hornets!

2014-06-04 10:11

I attended Lew Wallace STEM Academy for two years and they were the best years of my life.

2014-06-04 12:00

Keep the School open
Punkin

2014-06-04 17:11

These kids do not need to be combined from one side of town to another! We already killing our own people. Where's the safety? Where's the protection for or kids? More riots? More kids going to jail? Other kids scared to go to school? Is this what we really want? More disruptions in the classrooms for other students who are trying to apply themselves & learn. Teachers can't teach for the sake of disruptions & disciplinary actions? Come on, the list could go on & on! These are the reasons you're losing these kids to the charter schools or the parents are moving to other cities. You keep closing one school after the other. Those of us who do raise our children & spend time in the schools with our children, we see the problems created by the school closings, & by the parents who just send their children to school to be baby sat.