Say no to stalybridge mosque

/ #448 Re:

2013-11-02 21:41

#437: -  The subject at hand is the BRITISH Muslim population which is exploding and the problems that is causing, the direct effect being increasing opposition by the British indigenous population such as to the Pineapple mosque proposal. Islamic global growth is also exponential, Hindusim for example is a thousand years older than Islam and yet Muslims are now greater in number. Atheists are disparate individuals not a uniform creed and as such present no specific problem or threat. I'm not panicking just stating the facts and demographics. YOU said the economy had an effect and provided no reasoning, it DOES have short term negligible effects but pales into insignificance when considering the history of this creed and its development over 1400 years, development which points with absolute clarity in one direction. It is a culture of regression, separatism, intransigence, intolerance and would be domination. As their numbers increase they increase influence and gradually suppress and dominate host cultures, a tactic they have pursued for centuries. If population fluctuations were so relevant ALL UK population groups would be burgeoning, they're not. Certain groups globally also, such as Muslims and sub-saharan Africans are growing exponentially, the three countries with the greatest population growth are Pakistan, Iran and Kenya. These are problems that have worsened over decades as many Islamic and Third World countries have totally outbred their own country's economy and economic potential- far too many people (especially young people, 50% of the population of Iran are under 16 years old), not enough jobs. In 1950 9% of the world's population was sub-saharan African, 63 years later it's 35% and rising rapidly. These are the sort of 'fluctuations' you need to address, decades long, unmistakable patterns. My main concern (unless you're a mind reader) isn't that there are so many people of this faith, though that is a very major concern, the main one is their exponential growth PARTICULARLY in MY country. You're right however, I don't like their faith for the reasons outlined above.