town of hawkesbury on canada

Concerned tax payer

/ #99 Congrats Mr.Paul Depratto!!

2013-12-16 06:33

I am very happy to hear that M.Depratto decided to start this petition. What is M.Berthiaume thinking??? We are not the rich and famous!!!Start creating jobs, bring manufacturers in Hawkesbury. We are in between Ottawa and Montreal I am sure that a lot of companies would be interested to establish themselves here (OH NO THE TAXES ARE TOO HIGH). Lots of people lost their jobs e.g. it started with Amoco, PPG, Colorama,etc. Some are not doing well also. Instead you should be working on this and repair the streets of Hawkesbury. You'd rather dig into the residents pockets. Do you think people are living in Ottawa or big cities??? I just can't believe how selfish you are Mr.Berthiaume. Instead of thinking about the economy and lost of jobs. Lots of house will be for sale and there won't a lot of buyers because when they see the taxes they simply freak out! I hope that instead of spending money in some events that are suitable for you you should listen to the middle class people who are struggling to survive.