town of hawkesbury on canada

Tired of this bullshit

/ #102 Mr.Mayor open your eyes

2013-12-16 18:03

After all these comments you should realise that there is a big issue here. Yes middle class people have to work hard for their money. And Hawkesbury is not improving at all. Instead it is deteorating. Even if there are new stores you need people to buy stuff. And it will not be the people who have a budget or lost their jobs. Another thing I forgot to mentioned in previous comments. People who don't have children or children are married and long gone why would they still be paying for school taxes??? Hello???I am out of school since 1985 and my parents still pay for this. And I don't have kids either and have to pay for the same thing. What we pay for everyone who has kids??? Some have kids and not working so this is where my money goes? Wow it is not fair at all. The streets of Hawkesbury were supposed to be fixed a couple of years ago if you pass on Lansdowne you better get ready to rock'n'roll or do slalom to prevent any damage to your car and same thing with other streets. In reality people who owns houses have to pay for people who don't know what it is to go to work every day and have a budget. Hawkesbury is not what it used to be. And I am telling you that I would not be suprised if a lot of houses go on the market. But unfortunately who will buy these houses when there are no jobs and taxes are way too high!!