Hands Off Hartlebury Common

steve mccarron
The author of this petition

/ #75 Re: Time to grow up

2011-06-22 21:07

#72: - Time to grow up

Spraying trees with orange paint?, what trees what paint? I thought that was the councils job.

As for NO COWS on the car park, not me I'm afraid.

I have told the council exactly what I am intending to do and that is a reversal of their work, especially the fencing. They were notified as were the police prior to me taking action, to redress an offence committed by the council.

CRIMINAL DAMAGE, has been carried out by the council who have no ownership of Hartlebury Common. If they OWNED the common, then they could have demonstrated that clearly then and I would have and will be arrested for criminal damage.They CANNOT demonstrate ownership and therefore are guilty of criminal acts which I have the right to rectify.

The damage which is being done to the common is far greater than anything I could achieve and it's a shame that people find it difficult to search further for truth, than what they are being told by idiots.

I suggest that you read what I have written on this site and do not let yoursel be led along by corrupt officials.

Oh yes, I worry about the cattle as well, espeacially when they are enclosed in a burning heathland surrounded by smoke and flame.

As for growing up, I have, which is why I am doing this.

I have thirty years experience in conservation and restoration industries also.