Macleay Island State School Needs a New Principal

Concerned Mum

/ #6

2014-02-19 08:39

The infamous comment "its not the school that's the problem it's the students that are in it"
said to the students during an assembly.
School functions are non existent, the students miss out on so much. The moral of the staff and students is extremely low as the principle has very little respect for our Island Community and lifestyle. The impression I get from her is she despises us and we a little more than lowest class citizens that should be grateful to her for being there.
My daughter, who no longer attends the school, refused to speak with the principle over any concerns because she felt it was never dealt with.

The situation is dangerous, students have no respect for her and she has none for them. I have seen a kid nearly get hit by the bus as he ran across the road with nothing being said by the principle, she just watched it happen (mind you this is in the parking and collection area when she is on duty after school)

She does not care and is not afraid to say so. Those of you who watch home an away, the recent principle character was exactly what ours is like, tho, she hasn't burnt down the school or blown anything up... yet!