STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

/ #139

2011-08-01 00:43

i am certainly not a racist in any shape or form i have many Muslim friends in fact but.....just as an example, there is a total of 2 churches in Tunisia; a Muslim country with a massive population of people within the catholic faith who should they wish to attend church must travel to one or should they wish to practice their religion must do so within their own homes. Any foreign immigrants wishing to abide in Tunisia must adopt the country's traditions and culture or they will not be welcome nor cope to live there comfortably. They do not provide any legal documents with a choice of languages if you do not speak their national tongue you must find your own translation, they do not provide Multi-cultural teaching in their schools, their convicts are not provided for within their prisons, their family's must provide for them or they do without,they do not offer Multi- national products in their shops and restaurants,any foreigner wishing to have residency must be able to financially support themselves and be prepared to pay any legal, medical and housing expenses regardless of circumstances ect..and YET; Their police and laws are respected, their children respectful, their family values are utmost, their crime rate extremely low.ect..it just works....i am sure there are other countries around the world that also uphold this sort of regime; Australia for instance.!!!...when will the British people be proud of their country and insist on its traditions be passed down from generation to generation, respect their country, stop worrying about upsetting non British nationals. Enough is enough, this is just another step showing that in England non British nationals can do what you want, get what you want, have everything laid on a plate for you and get the utmost respect from Britain and it people, whilst the British must put up with listening to, reading and seeing non British cultural documents, buildings, voices ect every day of their lives.. where must proud British people go to feel as though they are actually in England??!!!!!