say no to a columbarium next to our future home!

/ #615

2015-02-11 07:56

Found this in the fernvale lea facebook:

I am the research writer for a brand new Channel U talk show "What Do You Say?"( programme name to be confirmed). We would like to invite some Seng Kang West Fernvale Lea residents(mandarin speakers) to be the audiences (or maybe guest) in our Talk Show, to express their point of view towards the development of a columbarium at neighbourhood area.
This is a brand new talk show under preparation right now. We will have different topics for different episodes including government policies, neighbour disputes, family issues, current affairs etc. The programme will be hosted by Danny Yeo and Kate Pang in Mandarin.
There will be other audiences and guests from different background to participate in the programme too. Filming of the related episode will be on 10th March 6pm to 9pm. A token will be given to the participants as transportation fee.
We hope residents of Fernvale Lea can come and let Singaporean knows your thoughts.
It would be great if there can be around 8 to 10 participants from SengKang. Please let me know if any of them are interested to come.
My contact information are as follows:
email:
HP: 82330852
Regards
Clare Tsoi
Research Writer
Chinese Entertainment Productions
MediaCorp Productions