STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Davimus Prime

/ #271 your ignorance. (or possibly well done!)

2015-02-24 13:02

I don't usually comment on this sort of insanity but transformers is my great love, and anyone who threatens it with their dogmatic narrow minded and probably fear-based religion backed idiocy needs to be set straight. While I'm sure these comments will fall on deaf ears as you are most likely either retarded, inbred, blinded by religion or possibly a combination of all 3. I will attempt to bring some light to your clouded mind

Thundercracker: refers to his ability to generate focused sonic booms. This is what happens when an aircraft travels faster than the speed of sound, in case you weren't aware mankind had progressed that far.

Blackout: refers to his ability to generate an electromagnetic pulse to disable electronic devices.

Blitzwing: refers to his commando style as well as the fact that he is a triple changer and can turn into both a tank and a jet.

This is just to name a few. I really hope that the others are right and that this petition is fake because if it isn't, the world does not need people like yourself living on it.

Oh and if it is fake, good job to whover thought of it because you actually got me really annoyed which is hard to do!