STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS.

talxawfss

#251 lahuz

2013-12-31 04:21

qcrbklogw

#252 fledb

heggcskth

#253 wdbsi

gsctpxpcb

#254 ltlhy

liekirkeu

#255 exdev

ahejltkrp

#256 yrsmo

hkxzramyv

#257 xmzot

siklhghuf

#258 xidue

CRACKERCRACKERCRACKER

2014-02-12 15:30

I pity those children for having such brainless parents.

2014-05-17 22:20

Are you for real?
Muffintops

#261 Your arguments are fallible in so many levels.

2014-05-17 23:57

Fallible means "wrong" btw.
human..

#262 Racism..

2014-05-18 12:59

The overemphasis of perceived differences based on skin color. Even, and maybe especially, when the subject at hand has nothing whatsoever to do with it. It may be because I watches the Transformers as a child but to this day when I see "race" on a form I fill in "human".
Escaflons

2014-05-19 15:29

This lady is just such an idiot, holy fuck, so many of the sigs are all trolls.
Tflover323 And OCs... Mostly OCs.

#264 My OCs are gonna talk before I do.

2014-08-05 22:12

Radiowave: *shaking his head slowly* Okay, look human... We've been giving these types of names for millions of years longer than Earth has existed. We're aliens from another planet for spark's sake, and we're not going to stop giving these names because of a few humans finding it racist. I actually didn't know what racist was because as a Decepticon, we don't CARE about being racist or not, we care about the slaughter of Autobots and all that oppose us!

Genesis: Hmm... I'm half Human and half Cybertronain, and I'm really concerned for half of my home... If humans are this stupid, then I'm leaving to space with the Autobots whenever they leave. I'm really shocked that you see Inferno as promoting Devil Worship... He's a firetruck, and infernos are out of control fires... Therefor, Inferno is supposed to be a firetruck named after out of control fires.

Revolution: Okay, lady, I don't EVER say this, but I agree with the Decepticon Scientist who's at the top of our comment. You're a damned idiot. I'm an Autobot, I'm named Revolution because of my ability to fight, and my spark's drive to do what's right. In the point of Blitzwing, what you say is racist because he's German and you're making him out to be a Nazi. Are you sure YOU'RE not racist?!

Scarshadow: *sighs* And this is why I prefer to stay in my other forms... Like my demon self, or my warrior of LegendClan. Look, Cybertron is way older than Earth, like Radiowave said, so the names you make out to be racist, sexist, ETC were given long before humans made them racist, sexist, etc.

Okay, I know what you are likely thinking at my OCs names:

Radiowave: Encouraging children to listen to blasting loud music and deafen themselves. However, I named Radiowave this because he has a habit of listening to music. Yes, he does make it loud, but that doesn't mean he's encouraging kids to do it, he doesn't even care about human children!

Genesis: Hmm... No, I actually don't know how this can be bad...

Revolution: "OMIGAWD! TFLOVER323 WANTS KIDS TO RISE UP AGAINST THEIR SUPERIORS!!!!11ONE!!!" Hehe... She already told you the reason for her name. Yes, revolution does mean to rebel, but she's rebelling against the Decepticons, not the Autobots.

Scarshadow: Long story behind her name, I'm not getting into it.

Now, I can tell you what I think: Go kill yourself and your child. You don't deserve to raise a child, someone should call Child Protective Services... What I want to know is what you renamed TC... And what you'd do if your son got any of the other toys you listed?

susha

2014-09-07 01:02

while communicating with the poster seems pointells; on the geeky side of the story: who gave the american names to the g1 characters? I mean from when Hasbro bought Diacolone and when the first animated drawings by Floro Dery came about who named the toys/cahracters? As the cartoon was commissioned from a Japanese company to an American company when/who established the names? Were they translated from japanese? Are the Japanese character names different?

for those who dont know: http://www.jimshooter.com/2011/06/secret-origin-of-transformers-part-2.html

for those who don't care; short answer: Bob Budiansky

How would one handle a law suit against a product name copyright that has been in place for over 30 years? Mhhh, Besides the term in question was offensive, or more precisely in use in the 18th century I seem to understand? That would mean the term was already denigratory "slang" in 1984 which is asumedly when the copyright for tf names would have been registered? How do you go on about contesting something 30 years late when you can'even claim that the "denigratory slang" has come in use after the copyright was placed? Seems like you might need an expensive lawyer... 

Moreover, one could also argue that these brand character names are making use of english for international audiences rather than regional/national which would be the case as telling some1 is a cracker in Essex means nothing. Maybe he would think you are claiming he's good at cracking jokes? Whatever there is really no way to take this petition seriously ... other than for a good laugh

Rape Bonanza

2014-10-09 21:14

hey why don't you just go shove your kid back up your grey and distended vagina, nancy, or is it too crammed fulla garbage for him to fit?

Choose a nickname

#267 Re:

2014-10-22 17:07

#1: North -  

pretty sure its a joke

It's Walky

#268 David Willis

2015-02-24 11:46

I would like to be anally violated by a transform. Preferably ROTF Devastator as his GIANT constructicon testicles make my manjina wet. 

Linberg1976

#269 Re: Thundercracker

2015-02-24 11:51

#1: North -  

You need to do a little history studying. The name Cracker came from what the cowboys was called in Flordia between 1700's to early 1900's. They was called Crackers because of the crack of the whip. If you need more info watch the episode of the show How the States got their Shapes.

2015-02-24 12:09

Are you serious? You really have nothing beter to do than waste everyone's time with stupid sh!t like this? You are such a fu(king moron.

Nosajgnik RibFir
Davimus Prime

#271 your ignorance. (or possibly well done!)

2015-02-24 13:02

I don't usually comment on this sort of insanity but transformers is my great love, and anyone who threatens it with their dogmatic narrow minded and probably fear-based religion backed idiocy needs to be set straight. While I'm sure these comments will fall on deaf ears as you are most likely either retarded, inbred, blinded by religion or possibly a combination of all 3. I will attempt to bring some light to your clouded mind

Thundercracker: refers to his ability to generate focused sonic booms. This is what happens when an aircraft travels faster than the speed of sound, in case you weren't aware mankind had progressed that far.

Blackout: refers to his ability to generate an electromagnetic pulse to disable electronic devices.

Blitzwing: refers to his commando style as well as the fact that he is a triple changer and can turn into both a tank and a jet.

This is just to name a few. I really hope that the others are right and that this petition is fake because if it isn't, the world does not need people like yourself living on it.

Oh and if it is fake, good job to whover thought of it because you actually got me really annoyed which is hard to do!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-02-24 13:19

kaly

#273 Re: Re:

2015-02-24 15:03

#61: Lithium - Re:  

what you fail to realize is that hasbro, in their corporate evil geniousness invented time  travel and went back to the 1980's just to add this name on their already evil characters.

kaly

#274 Re: Re: Stupid mortals

2015-02-24 15:04

#188: lump - Re: Stupid mortals 

^^^^

give this man a cookie!! unless he is diabetic.. in which case GIVE HIM THE POWER TO EAT COOKIES!!! and then give him a cookie

kaly

#275 just imagine

2015-02-24 15:10

can you even imagine if they had bible inspired names?? just imagine

Jesus prime!! give me the matrix of christianity!

Never!! MegaJudas freedom is the right of all sentient beings... unless you are gay in which case you will go to hell. como on Isaacbee lets transform and pray out!!

you fail me yet again Abrahamcream!