West Liberty University College Hall & Ceramics

/ #74

2015-04-22 21:37

How dare an institution take away the use of the ONLY PERFORMANCE SPACE they offer to a MUSIC PROGRAM with a specialization in PERFORMANCE. How dare they take full tuition from some of the kids going to school for a PERFORMANCE degree only to cut their opportunities in half. It is beyond me, how a university that claims to foster growth in every program it offers, would contribute to the detriment of several. Not to mention programs that they have had for years, and continue to neglect constantly, that STILL, despite that neglect continue to produce fruitful students. It is not my intent to undermine other programs on campus; however, if you have fallen on such financially difficult times, what if you stopped pouring money into a multi million dollar football facility that houses a program that doesn't even come close to pulling in as much money as you dump into it. If the administration hasn't already done so much damage that the school doesn't close by the time I finally finish my terminal degree and surely have enough to give, you will most certainly not be seeing a penny from me. If as an alumni I wasn't already pissed off enough from the alumni association picking my pocket as a requirement to graduate, they will surely seal the deal by letting this happen. I am ashamed that a university that I am proud to hold a degree from, could disappoint me to this level.