Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation

/ #116

2015-11-28 23:46

I have always been a proud Canadian and felt safe. Not anymore. I am neither. Since Trudeau has taken the reign, he had done nothing but damage this country. He is causing tension between Canadians and rather then listen to real concerns about importing immigrant that do pose a real threat to Canada, he chooses to call Canadians racist. Unacceptable!!!! He has an agenda for our country and I cannot help but think he is purposely destroying Canada. Majority of Canadians have seen and heard what is happening to every country that has tried to help these immigrants and do not want these dangers here. Even these countries have now closed borders and are trying to get them out, yet with majority of Canadians and these European leaders warning him, he insists on fast tracking them here. This to me is a deliberate act to cause harm and danger to Canada and citizens. The absolute safety of country and citizens is the first priority of a true leader. To jeopardize your own country and citizens like he is doing is a criminal act.