STAR COINS FOR SELLING HORSES !!

It's Duskie

/ #27

2016-01-25 02:05

I think this idea of getting Star Coins back is a "not thought about well" idea, Star Stable made the game to make money. How are they suspose to make money if players can get Star Coins so easily? I know you guys are thinking half of the price but you could make 900 sc just by selling 2 or 3 horses. Everyone would be doing this since it costs nothing to get this sc since all you do is sell a couple of your old horses. Star Stable woould earn no money and then they would have to close the game because they have no money to pay the people who work for them (animators, financers, music cordinators ect). This would lead to no one having fun and Star Stable either being a bad game or not even operating. Also I believe that getting sc gradually is good because you learn how to save your sc and you learn how to not to be greedy and spend all your  real money on game money.

Honestly if you are so greedy, Star Stable obviously isnt a game for you. If you want to ruin Star Stable by continuing this Petition go ahead I am not stopping you and I am just saying that Star Stable would never consider this idea with ignorence that no body would be buying sc anymore. Please think about this comment and please I dont want anyone to comment back on my opinion. I understand that you have your opinion and I have mine, you can do anything you want to and I cant stop you. I am simply just stating my point of this idea. No hate please, I am also a player/fan of Star Stable wishing to continue having fun on this game. :D <3