VALERIE'S LAW

Nancy L Frier

/ #79 Valerie's Law

2011-10-19 06:08

It really saddens me to see a beautiful young women taken so young, and without her consent. She was a human being, a friend, a person who had a family and a women that had a best friend that loved her very much. It really upsets me reading some of the comments that people have left. Do you have no respect for someones love one. I will not lower myself to your level and comment about what was said. I will pray for you all. My heart goes out to Vals Family and friends and her Best Friend. People need to accept the reason for this petition and it is not to make fun of someone that can not stand up for herself, her life was stolen from her and her loved ones, she has no rights anymore and thank God her best friend is still here fighting for her Rights and the Rights of others. You all who do not no what happened to her have no right to judge, you have no right to judge anyway you look at it. Val may you rest in peace and the person who so quickly decided your fate be dealt with by a higher power and the Law. I never had the honor of meeting you Valerie, but I know a Special Friend who did and you were his life and still are...May you find peace with God.
I hope all the work that her Best Friend has put into this petition is worth its weight in gold. I am all for Valerie's Law and pray it does some good for future victims. amen and God Bless you all, and yes some of you need a lot more Blessings.