Kaichou wa Maid Sama 2nd season!

GeekyGothGoddess22

/ #179

2016-07-22 10:03

There's a hole in my heart....

Where the entire cast and characters of Maid Sama were carved lovingly inside it.... This is one of the very few amazingly captivating romantic animes with wonderful comedic elements that could have had more fan service without it taking away from the initial storyline.

This is one of those animes that makes you wonder how life is going for the Hiroaki Sakuria... If they also think about Usui and Misaki?...

My mind is racing with how they're doing,... while I know this is only fiction, and to some it may even only be classified as an animation to some, but to us the loyal fans; and to me... it's so so much more.

I hope somehow all of our wishes for the continuation of this unbelievably moving animation will get to the creator. 

Someday,.... Maid Sama won't just be the anime that we craved to have a different ending, (Though it did cute justice....) it'll be the anime that we've awaited for so long that no matter the relationship between everyone,.... once we see Usui, Misaki, Hinata (and hopefully his little secret admirer from Middle school that always watched him behind the scenes, I mean c'mon, he needs somebody but we can all agree Misaki is TAKEN FOREVER BY USUI) our hearts burst with joy, tears stream down our faces and we all get to watch their TRUE HAPPY ENDING.

Were Misaki allows Usui to be the only one that's ever broken her cold hard shell,... where she no longer pushes him away but welcomes him with open arms and an even brighter outlook on life as his wife and personal maid and he is her Master outside of the Cafe because he is the sole keyholder of her heart.

This is my wish.... as I sit here wondering what anime will even come close to moving me like this one did now that it's over. (I have many favorites but this is going up there on my list with DearS, VanDread, Shuffle! And Please Teacher for me)

Whether this is really the end.... or we get to see Season 2.... this will always be one of the cutest animes of all time!!!

Hiroaki Sakuria,... if you're reading this,... Please know in the bottom of your heart and the depths of your soul how truly appreciated your works and your life are. ^_^