Petition To CRL

/ #101

2016-11-18 04:13

Because Revelation Church of God is my second home so I dont want it to be destroyed, secondly I don't hve parents so at Revelation I got parents who look after me, so CRL stop destroying my home, the thing is you will never understand because Satan brainwash people like you to not understand African churches because she made you rich and fat so you cant see whats happening around African people, so please when you are sleeping at night think of your ancestors and see what you are doing is it right, if they were alive what would they say to you destroying African churches or because you know too much now, not like them who didnt know English better than them, leave African churches alone and my Revelation alone, I grew up as a tither in my old church SDA, I never had a problem why now? Is it people are seeing the truth ? Leave African churches alone and our spiritual leaders , sizokusapota Bhungane , sithi khula ugcwale umhlaba wonke izidenge ziswele umlomo, phansi ngeCRL phansi!!!!!!!!