Petition To CRL

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition To CRL.

2016-11-18 04:13

Because Revelation Church of God is my second home so I dont want it to be destroyed, secondly I don't hve parents so at Revelation I got parents who look after me, so CRL stop destroying my home, the thing is you will never understand because Satan brainwash people like you to not understand African churches because she made you rich and fat so you cant see whats happening around African people, so please when you are sleeping at night think of your ancestors and see what you are doing is it right, if they were alive what would they say to you destroying African churches or because you know too much now, not like them who didnt know English better than them, leave African churches alone and my Revelation alone, I grew up as a tither in my old church SDA, I never had a problem why now? Is it people are seeing the truth ? Leave African churches alone and our spiritual leaders , sizokusapota Bhungane , sithi khula ugcwale umhlaba wonke izidenge ziswele umlomo, phansi ngeCRL phansi!!!!!!!!

#102 Re:

2016-11-18 04:55

#1: -  

Honestly us black people will never have something that we are proid of,we loose focus on our culture,now we are undermining ourafrican spiritual leaders who are god sent,the wosrt thing is we never saw white people fighting against each other but because we are puppets we can be uses to destroy another black person and we just dont have a back bone ,we have lost our roots,CRL hands off our spiritual leader its our chose and we want african spiritual freedom

2016-11-18 05:45

Stop abusing our African Leaders, what ever we do in Church we do it ourself no one forcers us, so please stop it

2016-11-18 05:48

They have no respect of our African Spiritual leaders. Long ago Prophets used to guide Kings through thier journey but now they treated like thieves.

2016-11-18 05:53

Crl cannot choose how I should worship and where to worship.This CRL it's time they regain their consciousness and make their own choices as they truly don't know where I come from and how I went to my second home now... Revelation Church of God

2016-11-18 06:19

I said no to CRL because there was no proper consultation to all stakeholders about how it should conduct matters of religion. CRL has just decided on our behalf without our input. CRL also decided what needs to be done without the input of all who are in religion.

2016-11-18 06:29

I do not want our own Africa to be discriminated, this CRL was established to undermine the African ways of worship God, it must have consultant all churches and have imbizo to engage in matters of religious.

2016-11-18 07:02

we are done following history of Israel now we are want to follow our history as Africans 'proud to be specific'. Christianity will never be a colony again

2016-11-18 07:18

I want the commission to start the consultation process in a manner that does not seek to undermine the credibility of our African religious leaders. We do things our own way that is African you cannot tell us to go to church read the Bible which is documented history of the Israelites encounter with God not us sing and go back home. We as Africans we had our own encounter with God and therefore for us the Bible is a reference book not alpha and omega. We use spiritual weapons and that is not a secret is African way. We are strongly against Religious capture by crl. We are very much aware of the fact that the commission is being advised by the professors from stellenbosch university from which broederbond was found(the brains behind apartheid). They want to take control again through religious capture.. 

2016-11-18 07:49

Ngithi phambili ngenkolo yethu yakwantu yesizwe se AFRICA. Phansi ngengcindezi yabantu bakithi abasetshenzisswa yi west.
Thina uNkulunkulu siyomkhonza ngendlea asidale ngayo ngithi iCRl Comission ayihlukane nathi phansi. Asiphoqelwa ukukhonza kuphuma phakathi deep entliziyweni.Angeke siphakamise abaholi nabaProfethi bezinye inhlanga sishiya abakithi abanesipho esihle kangaka enisibonayo nani CRL a very big NO.

2016-11-18 07:57

because I am against of what CRL is doing in the name of protecting us as a public yet they are destroying our religion and wasting our money as tax payers
Reply Report inappropriate content

2016-11-18 08:28

I signed it because I'm against this commission. This commission came out of nowhere summoning our spiritual leader, why summoned our leaders. You can't just summon someone.

2016-11-18 08:43

I don't agree with what crl is saying about our spiritual leaders.no one is forced to go to  church,we go at our own will 

2016-11-18 08:51

The so called educated are using it in the wrong platforms, my God still speaks today and l will not allow western agendas to dictate how He should speak. What He says I DO, LISTERN WHEN I SPEAK. HE said.

2016-11-18 10:13

HANDS OFF MY SPIRITUAL LEADER PLEASE, NO ONE HAS FORCED ME TO FOLLOW MY AFRICAN LEADER, UTHUNYIWE THEREFORE NO ONE MUST DICTATE KADE SANCINDEZELWA NGABANTU ABAMHLOPHE NAMANJE LISAFUNUKUSINCINDEZELA NGEKE!!!! SESILITHOLILE IQINISO, UHLWENGA OLUMHLOPHE IS BEHIND THIS PROPAGANDA THEREFORE IMANI KUDE NATHI TUUUUU, AKULA KUSIPROTECTOR CENT LANA, WE DONT NEED THIS SILENT OPPRESSION PLEASE SIKHULULIWE YILABAPROFETHI BAKWANTU BATHUNYELWE KITHI UKUZOSIVULA AMEHLO KULENCINDEZELO EKADE YABA KHONA ESAFUNA UKUQHUBEKA NAMANJE HHAYI KABI , KAHLENI BOOO. WE DONT NEED YOUR PROTECTION INSTEAD WITH THIS TRUTH I HAVE GAINED IN MY CHURCH ITS ENOUGH., THANK YOU///////#tag hands off

2016-11-18 10:39

Because i believe in uMprophet waKwantu its only after God introduced me to him that my life made sense. So please i do not need any disturbance. #HANDSOFFOURRELIGION

2016-11-18 11:19

Where was this crl when tata Prophet Radebe was dedicating his time blessing me and my children ndihlupheka abantwana bengasebenzi bezala, namhlanje abanye are married others at Universities and tvet colleges mna i"m starting my own busines all im saying is no one is gonna tell me how to say thank you to the man who made who iam today even this crl thing.

2016-11-18 12:24

I believe we free to choose how to worship God and we do not want this crl to be our mouth piece or represent us in any way . We know that the missionaries or western churches are behind the crl thus y only African churches are targeted # hands off our spiritual leaders .

2016-11-18 13:23

Because crl commission wants to rob us of our deliverance through our african leaders so I for one say NO to their propaganda

2016-11-18 13:34

Why did you sign this petition?im protecting my spiritual freedom no one has the ryt to tell mi hw should i worship my God n hw should i pay tithe or not.No one is tellin pple at e shebben hw to use their money so no one has e ryt to tell mi hw i should give at church

2016-11-18 13:35

I, m signing coz this crl thing they don,t know anything about our religious,my mproteti help a lot of people spiritual, and health problems, we as black people we need people who understand cultural things.

2016-11-18 13:45

I, m signing coz I, m fighting my right and freedom to worship our God as an African, Phansi ngeCRL Phansi why belandelele abaProphet bakwantu,phambili nge Rev ikhaya lami limoya.

2016-11-18 14:02

I feel there is looking down upon African religious churches. Why was this CRL not there during before?

2016-11-18 14:40

I signed because i do not agree with the CRL's way of handling our church leaders and traditional healers

2016-11-18 15:29

Seek out assistance from the only few true men of GOD,in order to weed out false prophets who tarnish Christianity.