VÉDJUK MEG KRISNA-VÖLGYET ÉS A SZENT TEHENEKET!

/ #833

2011-12-07 16:10

i was pleased to be able to sign this petition to help aid the devotee's in Hungry, yet when i read the petition i was alarmed to see Prabhupada's movement described as "hindu" which it IS NOT. We as taught by SRILA PRABHUPADA worship KRSNA, ONE GOD, the god of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad. NOT demi-gods or arch angels or anyone other than the SUPREME ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The word hindu is itself a misnomer, inaccurate and ignorant of Vedic philosophy. The truth is that our movement is NO threat to the culture of Hungry or the Christian religion. In fact our members are examples of perfect Christianity. Sober, humble servents of God and any state committed to establishing Gods laws would find our movements members a source of pride. WE do not represent hindu we represent our GURU, SRILA PRABHUPADA who was a servent of the servant of KRSNA the ALL-MIGHTY FATHER. OUR Guru often spoke of JESUS and said that JESUS was in fact our GURU as well, unfortunately the person who drew up this petition is ignorant of so many things. If any members of the Gov. of Hungry actually read this statement, PLEASE allow the devotees to worship GOD in your country, stripping them of their rights is a great offence and will have a counter affect that can not be measured. God doesn't like it when HIS devotees are punished and all the people of Hungry will loose out. May Gods peace be with you ALL. Sincerely james manolakis