Hands Off Hartlebury Common

steve mccarron
The author of this petition

/ #1701 Re:

2012-03-11 14:32

#1697: -

If I had a clue, insults, insults, insults......

No wonder you lot have never left a real name to asign yourself, you ought to get your facts right before putting them to paper! The issue of ownership, or not of the common could not be more simple and yet your INTERPRETATION of reality still is short on facts that would stand scrutiny in a high court.

Subsequent to the 1965 commons registration act, Hartlebury common was vested to the local authority as a rural common, or should have been for guardianship puposes only. To maintain the commons ancient and lawful protections. NOT as owners, the local authority had no more rights than anybody else. The commissionars direction was as such. They had the authority to COMPELL a local authority to do this , I think this is where you are getting mixed up.

GUARDIANSHIP, not OWNERSHIP.

Subsequent claims such as yours are based on hearsay with no evidence. You can say what you want about the defra archive but you cannot deny it is a register of unowned commons. Hartlebury is a RURAL common, the only regulated one being Clent in worcestershire.

I say again, the claim to OWNERSHIP by WCC is nothing but a lie based on hearsay and deception. There is not a single document anywhere to support such a claim including the laughable land registry registration, or the 1968 conveyance document. Both claims have more holes than a colander, which is compounded, when the travelling comunity are told that their claims to freehold, are in some cases bogus as the church NEVER had ANY AUTHORITY at Hartlebury Common.

I don't know who you are but I wish I did, We put our colours to the mast, you know where we are. Up and down the country these schemes are universaly hated and despised. All the objections are the same, the sham public meetings, the sham enquiries, the sham conservation and unsuprisingly, the public are very aware of this.

All this, is about securing funding from europe and job creation, it has nothing to do with our NATURAL england.

Steve McCarron