Stop This Violation Of Human Rights

Pedro SAINTILUS

/ #36 This is Criminality and it's unacceptable in th e21st century!

2010-12-06 11:15

My position to this isn't about people's personal habits or practices, whether you're heterosexual, homosexual, lesbian, bisexual or whatever, you possess the right to be, and the right to choose about your self, and sexual orientation. Without having anyone or government to impose one to you! Who you should be with, or, doing with, is your legitimate right and your own business! As it's in private, and not affecting common peace, security or endangering people, you do have the rights for equal assistance and protections from any form of radicalism or terrorism. Yes Icall this terorism!

To my own opinion I think the United Nation, is the real cause of  all inequalities, dictatorships, famines and evil on the globe surface! And more again I strongly beleive that this organisation named UN is formed by those who for a long  period  of time and with all their evil power, has always inpossed, dominated, unpossessed, asserted weak nations, divided them, make them more vulnerable,  by using one man, or groups!

I deeply condemned this act of Nazism, and severe discrimination, Religionism and partisanships from the United Nations and any government on the planet. And again, less from The United Nation!

you know... I call this HATE! And it's a deadly virus: HATE!

Thank you for all your good actions out there, they do count!  I send out my Love, out to the whole World!