VALERIE'S LAW

/ #95

2012-06-11 06:32

Waaaaaaayyyyy overdue!!! My Daughter is in this nightmare, throwing away everything that has ever come her way.  As a parent Im essentially helplessly waiting for 1 of 2 things to happen.......she wakes up and quits (preferably), Or I get that horrifying phone call, that I dread daily, that she is nothing more than another 'victim' of heroine.  I definitely feel that the dealers should be held extremely accountable, think about it how many people have they 'sold' to that die daily, while they just look or 'hook up' another 'buyer'.  Is a person's life REALLY THAT CHEAP????? It is the cheapest drug on the streets and will kill you faster than a train!!!!, if you're not strong enough to quit.  Only 2 ways out QUIT OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As a parent I've always taught my children about 'ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY'   ARE DEALERS EXEMPT FROM THIS??? I DON"T THINK SO!!!!!!HANG EM HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HAVE EVERYONE YOU KNOW SIGN THIS PETTITION, IT COULD BE SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS THE NEXT 'VICTIM'