STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Mom in the US

/ #51 Oh for the love of god...

2012-11-12 14:47

"Cracker" is not a racial slur. In no way does it contribute to oppression of white people.

"Acid Storm" means a literal storm of acidic compounds, a typical tactic in many cartoons.

"Brawl" does mean that, but if you TEACH your child, rather than relying on toys to do it, there shouldn't be a problem.

You know, I'm not even gonna bother with the rest, because with each of these, you are reaching into realms heretofore unknown of absolute insanity.

All I'm seeing is "I don't want my child to be exposed to things that allude to violence" while failing to realize that, in the real world, when watching the NEWS, children see more violence than anything else. Lady, you need to get a damned grip.

You are seeking to shield your child, which will do more damage, because in denying these things exist, you're sending your child into the world unprepared for whatever they may experience. Instead of launching a crusade to get these things banned on lateral associations, why not take some damned responsibility as a parent and teach your kid why these things are wrong?

YOU are what's wrong with this country, not these toys. Parents shirking responsibility, attempting to keep (what you see as) the evils of the world when you should be educating them. GROW UP!

Sincerely,
A fellow parent who's sick of morons like you. GET OVER YOURSELF!

PS: Freedom of religion doesn't mean pushing your Judeo-Christian values down everyone's throat, it means being free to teach your child what you want without the rest of us having to deal with your insanity. Get a clue, lady.