STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Neko-Chan700

/ #74

2012-12-09 00:45

Lady, I have been a fan of transformers ever since it first aired back in 1984. How about you check out tfwiki.net and see for yourself. You could even sit down and watch it with your child. The original Transformers show characters were chosen to show that weapons and war machines were evil by having them all as bad guys. That still holds true today. The good guys are all civilian vehicles while the bad guys are all war machines, armored vans, evil spiders, and street racing cars. From what I can see, you just looked up some of the characters, but didn't look up anything about the show. If you look more into the show and each character and you still felt like they were offensive names, you would be taken more seriously. If you walk in to a Hasbo office not knowing anything about the show or the characters personalities/abilities and how they are what inspired their names, you would just have security called on you, and you might get a stay in prison. This show has been around for 28 years and I have never heard of someone freaking out about the character's names before you. So, may I suggest you calm down and look more into the show. Who knows, you just might realize why your son likes it.