Mótmælum að neyða Íslensk börn úr landi til ofbeldisfulls föður!

Quoted post

Heiða Rún

#111 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-17 00:35

#110: Ann - Re: Re: Re:  

I'm going to allow myself to reply to this message.The is never good evidence for domestic violence ! Did you  read the ruling ? psychologist talked to the girls for 20 minutes- Do you really think that is enough time to decide. When I read this I thougt poor poor you for being so stupid. It  looks like you have no idea about this kind of matters.. I am not good in english but we have a saying in iceland when you dont know what you are talking about -you are talking through your ass.. and that is what you are doing !

You dont become a father with  a sperm, you become a father when you give love and when you protect your children and like you say "the fathers" are no fathers in this matter ! I didnt know there was a second father in this matter ? Do we know anything about that.. so why are you talking about him when you dont even no enough about this case.. stick to this issue and think about the children WHAT IF the man is  a person who uses violence ?  

Replies

Ann

#116 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-17 23:18:35

#111: Heiða Rún - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

I'm sorry but I don't think you have understood what the case in the court in Iceland was about. The case in Iceland was simply for the Icelandic court to determine whether or not it is safe to send the mother and the children back to Denmark. It has nothing to do with the final result of this whole case. The psychologists job was to review if there would be any concern in letting the girls go back. A complete psycological evaluation is to take place in Denmark and this is exactly what the mother ran away from. At least that is how it looks from the outside.

I understand your point of view concerning WHAT IF the man is a person of violence. It is certainly something that needs to be considered. No doubt at all about that. Just as the other side also needs to be considered - WHAT IF the mother is lying and doing this to protect herself or even worse what if she is sick and needs help? Exactly this is the reason why we have the justice system, but running away was never a solution. There are sooooooo many ways in which she can co-operate and still make sure that no harm is done to the children. It is only a matter of wanting to see this. No people have the right to take away a parent from a child.