Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

#488 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

2013-11-06 21:48

#485: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

They attempt to stun the animal but quite often this doesn't work and takes 2 or 3 attempts. There is no clean way of killing an animal and severing all arteries in the throat with a sharp knife which then stops all blood to the brain so the animal loses consciousness quickly and bleeds to death. You haven't got a deep enough understanding of this religion to advise a believer to change their practice in order to be accepted in society.

You are fluttering around from one point to be argued in depth or another. From taqqiya to women in the religion to birth rates to bloody halal to what you misunderstand totalitarianism to be. Wise up. You have your opinion firmly set based on your daily mail facts so as I have said previously there is no reasoning with you yet you continue to spout your opinions as though they were fact and reasoned which they aren't.

I never actually said I was a spokesperson for a generation my love. I actually said the opposite more than once. The fact remains that younger generations than yourself count your standpoint and general statements as both prejudice and unreasonable. The same way you will have done for your elders in your time. Just keep it in mind when you ramble on to whoever can bare your self righteous tirades

Replies

#489 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

2013-11-06 23:26:52

"You haven't got a deep enough understanding of this religion to advise a believer to change their practice in order to be accepted in society"

I have, i understand them well, and i aint number 485, whoever he/ she is. Just remember, the vast majority of people who sign and comment on here are against this centre/ mosque, whether they be racist, islamophobic, illiterate, stupid, etc blah blah blah (all in your superior, worldly intelectual opinion), they DON,T want it, and that IS their right. And Please drop the condescending "My Love"

#488: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

#493 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

2013-11-07 15:56:31

#488: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject Making specious, pathetic excuses for a barbarous, alien slaugthter practice fully demonstrates the fatal weakness of your argument. My neighbour held a senior position in a large slaughterhouse for many years and I had several opportunities to witness what goes on. Failed stunning is virtually unknown in modern humane slaughter practice as is failed use of the boltgun. By your 'logic' a theoretical Halal vet who dispatched ailing domestic pets by slitting their throats whilst they were fully conscious would be fine and equivalent to putting them to sleep humanely. To equate a fully conscious animals suffering with an unconscious animals is fundamental, deliberate and chronic dishonesty. Even if the odd stunning incident failed it wouldn't be the DELIBERATE barbarism inlicted by Halal and Kosher methods. To defend such a practice is shameful. I note you haven't responded to my point about the dangerous, wrong and divisive principle of having separate laws for different cultural groups in the same country. You clearly have NO understanding of this culture/religion or you wouldn't be so desperate to defend some of its more despicable and retrogressive practices. 'An entire generation finding a word offensive' a miraculous feat of mass mindreading. Younger generations generally don't have the perspective and experience of age. Those who have witnessed and lived amongst Islamification are fully aware of the methods employed and the true nature of this creed. As their numbers grow even those like yourself, determined to turn a blind eye no matter what, will be forced to confront the truth. Prejudice is by its nature UNREASONING, there is massive, long term, corroborative evidence to demonstrate and inspire REASONED opposition to the ongoing Islamification of Britain. Ask former and existing residents of Luton, Bradford, Hackney, Dewsbury, Bradford, Oldham, Rochdale, Tower Hamlets, Blackburn, Burnley, Slough, High Wycombe, Sparkbrook and numerous and growing other parts of the UK for their opinions on what happened to their areas. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with generational attitudes, it is about the survival of Britain as a recognisble entity.