Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

2013-11-15 22:25

You are quite honestly the most absurd Internet troll I have ever come across. By refusing to demonise another religion based on minority crimes and having no issue with population growthwe are part of a cult, indoctrinated with hate against white people. I hate no one, I allow all people to be judged on individual basis. The Muslim religion doesn't spread Terrorism, rape and benefit claims any more than none-religion-specific white people encourage bigotry or in education. The irony of your cause is lost on you and we are all really lucky you are in no position of power or of any social influence.

Replies

#551 Re:

2013-11-15 22:51:33

#547: -  You are quite honestly the most dishonest, wilfully blind hypocrite I have ever come across. The religion isn't being demonised, those who object to the many specific problems with it, such as racist grooming, demographic explosion, area takeover, refusal to assimilate or integrate, treatment of women etc, ARE. Just as people can be judged individually it is equally possible to accurately generalise about the behaviour of cultural groups, some a lot more easily than others. If a considerable percentage of a specific group behave in a certain way, consistently over a period of time, then people are entitled to draw inferences and consequently oppose or react to that culture, as is the case with the Pineapple mosque proposal. Nobody said  the Muslim religion spread rape, they said there was a specific problem with organised gangs of racist paedophiles, mostly within a Pakistani sub-section of that culture, targeting White female children and supplied links to the widespread nature of this problem. No-one said 'the Muslim religion spread terrorism', it has been repeatedly and correctly stated that the vast majority of terrorist acts are committed by Muslims. As for benefit claims, the average economic inactivity rate of the British is 33%, for Muslims it is 53% for men and 76% for women according to the Institute for Public Policy Research. There are worse and better examples, for instance only 11% of Polish immigrants are unemployed compared to 89% of Somalian immigrants, no-one should be accused of racism for pointing out EITHER or any similar fact. In this case the subject is Islam in the UK, attendant problems with that culture and the growing opposition to it, evidenced by the large number of people who objected to the Pineapple mosque proposal by contacting the council or signing this petition. I don't have a cause other than the right to speak and argue freely without being demonised and abused by people pursuing an agenda based on received opinion, because they don't have the capability or will to construct reasoned arguments or viewpoints for themselves.