Unfair Policing in Context Exam JSB284

Quoted post

#8 Disappointed Student

2013-11-18 02:28

I am incredibly disappointed with this university subject and the way that it was taught. I felt the material was covered in other subjects offered in the degree. The assessment was poorly put together and did not allow students to work to the best of their ability (especially the group assignment). Worse still the only results that we have been given is our first assignment which was completed in week 4 (this was out of 20). The day before the exam was to be sat the results for the group assignment (out of 50) was still not released so I felt I was walking into the exam completely blind of how I needed to go in the exam to pass he subject. The exam was the worst exam I think I have every sat at QUT. There was no way I could have adequately prepared myself for this exam and I am sure I have failed for the first time at university. I also found it highly inappropriate that the lecturer sent an email saying she was away on course work in an area where she had little access to email and therefore would not be available to answer our questions concerning the exam. Overall I feel like this subject was unfair and i am so disappointed.

Replies

ebony

#12 Re: Disappointed Student

2013-11-18 07:14:08

#8: - Disappointed Student

Could not agree more! This is exactly how I feel! If I dont graduate because of this subject I will be very angry!