town of hawkesbury on canada

Quoted post

#208 Re: No Freebies

2014-01-26 22:50

#201: Taxpayer -

I don't agree with you they have freebies all over Tim , Bk , Miss hawk , Dong Kong, McDo and so on it's considered a freebie then it's a bribe under Police act. As for dogs park it's about time and there will be a fee to attend this park per owners of dog i'm tired of dog poop all over main street,festivals are not paid by town as for services i agree to much champlain ppls at arena ,library,pool etc. This Town should be under RCMP investigation to much stuff going around and it as been for many many years.If we all go at town council and demand election now or put town under guardianship.And last if the newspapers were more alert and give the news there would have been an investigation long time ago but they are part of it.To bad some council members are scared to speak up.

Replies

#215 Re: Re: No Freebies

2014-01-30 12:40:02

#208: - Re: No Freebies

I agree that freebies are illegal but people on this petition are confusing property taxes (what the petition is about) and freebies from private companies.  If you want to be taken seriously don't mix things up. And you really think that the people that will be using the dog park are the same people that let their dogs crap on the sidewalk.  Come on ....