KEEP THE TRADITION OF SALMON NETTING ON THE TAMAR TAVY

Quoted post

2014-04-07 12:52

You only started reviving otters after you hunted them to extinction just like the toffs have done for hundreds of years and all these 'conservation projects' have been introduced to paint
anglers 'green'.

Replies

#140 Re:

2014-04-07 17:25:22

#134: - I live in 2014, as do you. Its about change now. We all need to act now to make a better future!! Things that have passed before us are no longer possible due to decline, or acceptable for that matter in the modern world. A prime example- netting salmon, tradition or not. Move forward and protect what we have now, not everything in the past was traditionally correct. Do you think putting children up a chimney was an acceptable tradition, young lads working down cornish mines in appalling conditions, always an old tradition, but NOT right or acceptable in the modern world, progress and prosper my friend, progress and prosper

jocky scott

#142 Re:

2014-04-07 17:35:40

#134: - So you say that "I" have hunted otters now, this just gets worse. Its laughable, what are you talking about? sensible comments please, this petition is already a joke you just make it worse with the lack of factual knowledge. Opinions are important but get the facts correct. The Toffs are hunting otters!!! :-(  dear lord, spare us