STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Quoted post

anna

2011-08-01 00:37

guest 130, that was a fantastic argument, 'you're an idiot' yeah good one. Guest 132, no i'm not a muslim I simply have some tolerance towards other religions. Guest 133 I don't understand why I would feel differently were I to go and stay in a muslim country, and yes it may be a historic city but places have to move along with the times... That is how history is created after all times changing and architecture changing with it, oh and well done to all of you for remaining anonymous clearly none of you can be that proud of your views

Replies

#141 Re:

2011-08-01 00:45:04

#137: anna -  

took u awhile to come back with an answer!!!! why whould u feel differently...ok,the muslim culture is very different from western culture.....upto them what they do,not bothered by that,but the way u arse kiss is odd,very very odd,strange in fact.in a nutshell,or case (ahem*) muslim men treat women like SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i mean!!!!!!! move along with the times??? maybe u should move along with the times and stop sitting on the friggin fence!!!!! bollocks,sit and think about that fuckwit