Hold Solihull MBC Accountable For Abuse of Power & Corruption

Quoted post

2014-07-24 20:09

My disabled son is a pawn in the hands of the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham who legally kidnapped him based on instructions given to the Social Worker by her superiors to steal all of my disabled son's assets I had won on his behalf, a clinical negligence legal case awarded him lifetime compensation as he disabled due to Doctors negligence. He then was thrown out of school due to education funding costs as soon as his clinical negligence compensation began. I then take the matter to the Education Tribunal and while this was pending case, Social Services came to remove him from me on very dubious lies and got away with it. But now that my son is legally thrown in residential care, he has since been seriously abused physically three times. When I ask Police for his immediate Protection, the matter is always swept under the carpet and as a result my Contacts are suspended with my son. Once he reaches 18 years of age, this November, I have already been told that they do not intend to return him to me and will continue depriving him of his liberty, confining him to a life in State Care. This is what happens to real fighters for the rights of disabled people and their families.

Replies

Ann.

#46 Re:

2014-07-24 21:15:24

#45: -

Reply to comment number 45...

Sincere sorrow at the suffering caused your family due to uncaring officers of the crown who have taken your son from you.  The motto of local councils, of the UK government is PROFIT BEFORE PEOPLE..  This doubtless pertains across the globe and it's now time to take back our rights.

The police and social services worked hand in glove in my own case, with cops being called out by Fiona McGill of Solihull SS, who gave them false information and lied by omission. That woman ought to be charged not only with wasting police time, but attempting to cover up abuse in care homes.

It will serve everyone well to remember that these are all government agencies and do not work FOR you - despite the misunderstanding by the general public that they do.

Please contact me privately in regard to your own case as I would like to help.  I know of other cases - and one in particular - which reflect almost exactly what you are going through. 

You are not alone.  None of us are.  Together, we will be a force for change and address our respective personal traumas and the violation of our rights by corrupt local councils. 

AND, we will be a force for change nationally, ensuring that knowledge of these corrupt practices becomes general knowledge.  Via public outrage and demand for change, we will blow these 'care policies' apart.