stop dudley mosque

Quoted post

#546 Re: Re:

2014-11-16 11:19

#537: - Re:  

And this is the typical response from someone who probably lives nowhere near an area which has a rapidly growing Muslim population. Look, this issue is growing and has been since the 60's, the problem now is many so called patriots of the secular idea have been completely brainwashed into thinking that the way things are turning out is HOW it is supposed to. You mention about people who oppose Islamic ways as a minority, I think you should look around yourself and realize that simply, you can not be so wrong. This petition and others like it have amounted to around 80,000 regarding this proposed Mosque in dudley, would you consider that a minority or would you consider your quote simply unrealistic or downright incorrect? 

I have friends in many countries across the globe and each, everyone of them has the same mindset when it comes to Islam, they fear that thousands of years of bloodshed is starting to awaken and what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg to come. Unfortunately, people like yourself will just force the issue while black-listing organisations who are actually for more rights to the English people using mainstream media propaganda to discredit. Unfortunately, it reminds me of a scenario where a proud, egotistical scientist determines through his unwavering attitude towards a volcanoe that it will not erupt but has been proven otherwise by less qualified scientists. Their research has been discredited because it would make the more experienced scientist look foolish and ultimately prove him wrong, the volcanoe erupts and kills 25,000 people in the process. 

The world generally would be better off without religion EVEN though it does bring people together, but there has been more bloodshed in the name of God over the years than anything else combined. 

You need to open your eyes.

Replies

#563 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-24 08:15:49

#546: - Re: Re:  

I'm half british and half arab muslim and have lived in dudley for 24 years - i'm very proud of my heritage and respect BRITISH PRACETING MUSLIMS