THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

Quoted post

#520 Re:

2014-12-19 03:35

#519: -  

Can you please post the full details of Alaska Airlines and Delta Airlines contracts please.  I would love to see the comparisons of their compensation packages and ours.   Please include a chart showing their hourly wage increases for the next 5 years compared to AA's.   Please include whether or not Alaska and Deltas pensions are terminated or frozen, as this will make a very big impact in retirement.   I would also like to see what match their flight attendants are getting on their 401k contributions.   Please also include their vacation accrual and sick time accrual.   Staffing is also important.  I just flew on a Delta A319 and their staffing was less than ours, please verify for us.    On a side note, I chatted with the Delta flight attendants on that same trip and they couldn't believe we voted the TA down.

There are many facets to a compensation package.  To say another airlines contract is better than ours simply by saying their hourly wage is higher is very short sighted.  The AA contract is industry leading..........you simply refuse to believe it.   

Replies

Correction

#521 Re: Re:

2014-12-19 06:15:38

#520: - Re:  

Your full of it! I hope I get a opputunity to fly with you- I would love to debate you!! I see you didn't mention the fact that Delta get profit sharing and their treated like valuable players in THEIR airline and they are without a UNION!!!! I also see that United was NOT mention in you pathetic comparison !!!! I know why because you don't even want to go there!! Your not talking to a dummy- I have very close friends with both and I know EVERYTHING about their work rules and their pay so go tell your lies to someone else it doesn't go over here!!!!!!