THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE.

2014-12-15 19:30

She does not have flight attendants best interest at heart, too friendly with management, her cousin is AA/Treasurer, too much conflict of interest.

#502 Re: Re: Re: Re: POST 401

2014-12-15 20:41

#479: - Re: Re: Re: POST 401 

He doesn't run because ANYONE who competes against the estAAblishment is labled as "fringe, radical," not to mention is probably threatened by the corporation. FAs are one of the biggest workgroups on property and need to ditch the SHEEP-mindset and develop WARRIOR mentality.

2014-12-16 00:10

Tried to sway our opinions rather than give all the facts.

2014-12-16 04:49

You people are a disgrace.   When I look at some of the names that have signed this petition I could vomit.   You're a bunch of ingrates.   Most of you are completely uninformed and have no idea what you're talking about.    You think talking louder and throwing accusations around is going to accomplish something.   All it does is show what a bunch of vindictive, self centered , shrews you really are.  

2014-12-16 16:04

No one should come before renevue passengers.

2014-12-16 17:02

I want someone to represent me, not the company. 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-12-16 19:07

Facts

#508 Re:

2014-12-16 22:32

#506: -  

Who are thes arbitrators?? How much were they paid!!! This was planned from the beginning!!! First no 40 then it was added back after voting started(is that legal)?? Now the arbitrators want to give us a dollar raise each year- really!! Now DO is willing to put the rest if the money back in- still less than what we made 10 years ago- where is the raise????? 75 dollars holiday pay- let's say you make 40dollars a hour and you fly Shanghi which is 14 hrs from ord - what will you make for that trip on holiday verses being paid a flat out rate of 75 dollars? Where's the raise??? Not the same as other airlines really!!!yet the arbitrators come back with this - who paid them off????? Why are we being treated like this??? LG has got to go!!! Industry leadin contract I don't think so.......

Facts

#509 Re: Re:

2014-12-17 01:03

#508: Facts - Re:  

Just heard from girlfriend with Jnitdd she was late getting to Beinnjin which caused a legality for her working back so she DH back with full pay ! Change some of our work tiles and there's a raise right there!!! Need a new union wake up everybody !!!!

2014-12-17 05:30

This is my authorization to be included in a petition to remove Laura from her position as our representative.

2014-12-17 23:46

Time for a change with a regime who actually listens and has our best interest at heart! We want representation who will actually stand up! Not dictatorship who does what is best for the Company! Simply stated, "I NO LONGER TRUST THE APFA!" First step, get rid of the current Board, next step fire the counsel who is suppose to be representing us!

#512 Re:

2014-12-18 15:34

It was  understandable taking some concessions  10 years ago,  but now???  Really?? When the company is back on there feet and showing huge profits???  What is your problem???  It's complacenent  employee's like you that the company loves.   Have you not noticed you are working more for less???  Or are you just. " happy to have a job".  

We are a  family of  five.  And although we live within our means ,  I would like to have a life at home,  Not work more  and more to make up the differences  in the pay I've lost.  Don't bash the  people that are trying to fight for a better work environment  and quality of life.   

Our Union  leaders promised better things  in future contracts when  the  company got back on there feet. They lied.  The trust has been lost.  Your pathetic!

#513 Re: Re:

2014-12-18 18:04

#512: - Re:  

I saw I was working more for less when the TA was voted down...........I have seen nothing that indicates anyone in this workgroup is fighting for more, they just bitch and complain.    It is the same repeat bullshit that happens everytime we are in contract negotiations.    You don't think you are getting what you deserve, so you try to oust the union president, regardless of the good they have done.  It happened to Denise Hedges, John Ward (who didn't do much anyway), Tommie Hutto Blake  and now Laura Glading.   Put your money where your mouth is.   Run for Union President and get more for us........and if you don't, then we'll trash your reputation and get rid of you too.   You're full of shit.

Solution

#514 Re: Re: Re: ou

2014-12-18 20:06

#513: - Re: Re:  

Outside union!!!!!!!!

2014-12-18 22:25

She does nothing for us, flight attendants!!!!

2014-12-18 23:30

For putting my colleagues through this fiasco because of a contentious, unfair, insufficient, incomplete, and concessional TA; Failing to properly present this TA with transperency; For your lack of preparation and strong will in representing the FAs who chose to reject this TA; For willingly giving away the part of the TA value which affected the entire membership, yet keeping the economic values which only benefits a small percentage of the workforce; For the aftermath to reek of the betrayal we went through in 2003; These are my reasons for signing this petition and asking you to respectfully step down.

#517 Re: Re: Re: Re: ou

2014-12-19 01:25

#514: Solution - Re: Re: Re: ou 

I 2nd that. All in favor..say CHAOS

2014-12-19 02:23

someone in the office of Union leadership must be looking out for the best interest of ALL of the unions members.... unfortunately Laura has not proved herself to be such a person.

2014-12-19 03:14

While each member has his or her responsibility to educate themselves with the options, I felt this contract was very confusing and did not explain prior to openers that there were many portions that were NONEGOTIABLE!! LG did not give any emotional interest in comparing deltas industry leading and is still better than ours, but kept labeling ours as Industry leading!!! Already AlaskaAirlines has posted there new contract which in pay is better than our TA. While I commend the endless hours of blood sweat and tears ... It still is somewhat disturbing comparing our billions of profits and more to follow and yet we never seem to fly above a lost horizon . But AA will go on , and so must we. 

#520 Re:

2014-12-19 03:35

#519: -  

Can you please post the full details of Alaska Airlines and Delta Airlines contracts please.  I would love to see the comparisons of their compensation packages and ours.   Please include a chart showing their hourly wage increases for the next 5 years compared to AA's.   Please include whether or not Alaska and Deltas pensions are terminated or frozen, as this will make a very big impact in retirement.   I would also like to see what match their flight attendants are getting on their 401k contributions.   Please also include their vacation accrual and sick time accrual.   Staffing is also important.  I just flew on a Delta A319 and their staffing was less than ours, please verify for us.    On a side note, I chatted with the Delta flight attendants on that same trip and they couldn't believe we voted the TA down.

There are many facets to a compensation package.  To say another airlines contract is better than ours simply by saying their hourly wage is higher is very short sighted.  The AA contract is industry leading..........you simply refuse to believe it.   

Correction

#521 Re: Re:

2014-12-19 06:15

#520: - Re:  

Your full of it! I hope I get a opputunity to fly with you- I would love to debate you!! I see you didn't mention the fact that Delta get profit sharing and their treated like valuable players in THEIR airline and they are without a UNION!!!! I also see that United was NOT mention in you pathetic comparison !!!! I know why because you don't even want to go there!! Your not talking to a dummy- I have very close friends with both and I know EVERYTHING about their work rules and their pay so go tell your lies to someone else it doesn't go over here!!!!!!

#522 Re: Re: Re:

2014-12-19 14:47

#521: Correction - Re: Re:  

so please post your friend at Uniteds contract details so all of us can see them rather than just taking your pathetic word for it.

2014-12-19 15:31

We need afa!

#524 Re:

2014-12-19 17:28

#523: -  

AFA and the United Holiday and Birthday pay!

2014-12-19 20:25

F E D U P!!! Alaska airlines just voted in their contract TODAY-will get signing bonus Dec 22, holiday pay, pay raises that are industry leading AND PROFIT SHARING!!!