Put back the names Greenfield Park and Saint-Hubert on our signs

Quoted post

2015-05-05 19:57

My father had a part in creating the town of Lafleche, which is now a borough of St. Hubert. Must we lose all our identity?

Replies

Brian Peddar

#105 Re: Can you accompany me to the meeting to present the petition?

2016-01-04 17:35:03

#6: -  

Hello,

On Jan.19th, 2016, I will present the petition requesting that the City of Longueuil put back the names of Saint-Hubert and Greenfield Park on our public signs where they have been removed  at Longueuil City Council during question period.

To date, we have about 1400 signatures including electronic and paper versions.

Thank you to each and every one of you for your support.

Together we have more power and impact

For a greater impact, I am recruiting citizens who would be willing to go to the meeting  but also some citizens who would be willing to go up to the microphone to ask a strategic question or make a comment in relation to how this city is erasing our visual identity. 

If you are willing to come to the meeting and-or if you would be willing to be one of the 15 plus people who will be going up to the microphone to speak, kindly contact me at:    by text or phone :  438-931-9950   or by facebook (Brian Peddar in Saint-Hubert) or by email :   peddaratvideotron.ca     (at = the email symbol which this site does not allow me to use on this page)

Kindly leave your name and email address and-or phone number where I can reach you. 

Thank you,

Brian Peddar

***Date of the Petition Presentation at Council***: Tues. Jan.19,2016

Council session starts at: 19h00 - 7 pm

Time when you can register yourself to be allowed to ask question during question period: 18 h 20 - 6:20 pm

Location of Council Meeting : 4250, chemin de la Savane Saint-Hubert, Longueuil(Quebec) (Military base and Saint-Hubert airport are both beside the town hall).

Brian Peddar