Save portlaoise A&E services now following the Leaked Report of the Midlands. Hospital group management .

Quoted post

2015-06-03 16:09

Very important petition

Replies

Outraged!

#133 Re:

2015-06-04 06:45:42

#1: -  

I think its a disgrace that A and E in Portlaoise is been closed, with small children one of whom has a cronic ilness its very important, where are we supposed to travel to now Tullamore is an hour away in an emergency situation this is just no acceptable but its just so typical of this country we live in!

#187 Re:

2015-06-05 01:11:24

I grew up in Rathdowney and there is need for central we triage assessment , stabilization prior to transfer to appropriate facilities in Dublin if necessary keep people off the roads when possible and closer to friends and family.

look at the many tiers of administration, save the clinical settings

in the midlands.

helen o Keeffe RN (former employee)

Doctor G

#200 Re: Portlaoise Hospital

2015-06-08 09:54:59

After Maternity being the cause for the initial inquiry into services at Portlaoise Hospital, I find it hard to understand why that is the area that seems most likely to remain, and even be improved upon. Whilst other essential areas such as A&E 24 hour service, Critical care areas and complex surgery is taken away. Disgraceful. The hopsital needs funding and staffing correctly, not downgrading in any way at all.