Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation

Quoted post

2015-11-19 18:49

I don't want refuge imigrants allowed into our country without a totally thourouh background check. And all young single men should be stopped from entering this country at all. We have unemployed people all over this country that could use the jobs these people get. Some people I know have been laid off, supposedly to come back, but were never called back because their former position was filled by an immigrant worker who made less money. This is improper on the people that have been born here, lived their entire lives here and were indeed contributing to their communities only to be set adrift on the employment line and in some circumstances poverty. There are a lot more people than the government cares to aknowledge, like myself, who are in a lower income group in this country. Those were the people that had these supposed meanial jobs that the immigrants took over. It's time for Canadians, true Canadians, not Muslim or Catholic or Orthodox, to stand up and say that they have had enough. My grandparents came here from Ukraine. They learned our language, respected our customs and helped to build this country. No one met them on arrival with a place to live, food in their belly, clothes on their back and money for their pockets. So what pray tell has changed now. The law is the law. Wilfred Laurier said it best. If you want to come to Canada, you will abide our laws and customs, speak our language and not impose your personal beliefs on our people. If the governments of today would take a page from the past and learn something from it, they might get their heads out of their ass. Instead of having their heads in religion, they might have their heads in reality. Wouldn't that be a step in the right direction. In the sixty some years I have been around, I have never seen our country in such a mess.

Replies

BStafford

#87 Re:

2015-11-19 22:47:49

#83: -  

exactly.......excellent post!