Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation.

2015-11-19 04:36

I signed this petition because I believe Trudeau to be incompetent along with the rest of the Liberal party.

2015-11-19 06:35

I sign this petition because My family is scared and fear about 25,000 refugee coming to Canada by the end of this year without strict security screening and the imposing the bill 59?

2015-11-19 07:14

Trudeau is not the right fit for the best interest of our country, nor do I think he's educated enough to lead us. His actions have spoken louder than words. Just like a bad relationship, you should cut your losses and move on gracefully and peacefully, but his just feels like being stuck in an abusive relationship with no way out.

2015-11-19 15:01

Trudeau has only been in office for a very short time and already has shown poor leadership financially, putting Canada further in debt, and now he is disrespecting our country by putting us in danger with Isis and attacks. If we keep him in power he will destroy Canada and the respect we had from other countries who have always admired Canada. He should have never been elected, bring Harper back, at least he had our safety in mind. Trudeau has to go now!

2015-11-19 16:43

I sign this petition because we have to keep our country safe when the ones we elect fail to do so or even care to do so..
safetyfirst

#81 Re:

2015-11-19 16:45

#79: -  

I agree with you 100%. Our safety is not being considered here.

2015-11-19 17:40

This is tough economic times we need a Mature Leader/an economist,not a boy .

2015-11-19 18:49

I don't want refuge imigrants allowed into our country without a totally thourouh background check. And all young single men should be stopped from entering this country at all. We have unemployed people all over this country that could use the jobs these people get. Some people I know have been laid off, supposedly to come back, but were never called back because their former position was filled by an immigrant worker who made less money. This is improper on the people that have been born here, lived their entire lives here and were indeed contributing to their communities only to be set adrift on the employment line and in some circumstances poverty. There are a lot more people than the government cares to aknowledge, like myself, who are in a lower income group in this country. Those were the people that had these supposed meanial jobs that the immigrants took over. It's time for Canadians, true Canadians, not Muslim or Catholic or Orthodox, to stand up and say that they have had enough. My grandparents came here from Ukraine. They learned our language, respected our customs and helped to build this country. No one met them on arrival with a place to live, food in their belly, clothes on their back and money for their pockets. So what pray tell has changed now. The law is the law. Wilfred Laurier said it best. If you want to come to Canada, you will abide our laws and customs, speak our language and not impose your personal beliefs on our people. If the governments of today would take a page from the past and learn something from it, they might get their heads out of their ass. Instead of having their heads in religion, they might have their heads in reality. Wouldn't that be a step in the right direction. In the sixty some years I have been around, I have never seen our country in such a mess.

2015-11-19 19:21

we need more time to process these people properly,what is the big rush, one terrorist attack and it will be on Justin head
bryn

2015-11-19 21:43

What’s our Catholic Response?

We Christians should be generous with humanitarian aid toward Muslims and all people. We should send money and resources to those who have been dispossessed. We should be loving and generous with Muslims. Kindness brings about conversion and understanding. We should also try to topple the Islamic State and eradicate terrorism in our lands and in the Islamic lands.

Remember the Good Samaritan! He did not take the roadside victim home with him. Ra...ther, the Good Samaritan put the victim up in a hotel and paid for him to get better. The Good Samaritan was good and commended by Christ. The Good Samaritan did the right thing: humanitarian aid.

We are not required by Christ to take victims that oppose our faith and our way of life and make them into our political heirs. We are not required to take them into our homes.

But we are obliged to help them. And if terrorists use our charity as a pretense to hurt us, then, as Thomas Aquinas says, they should be swiftly destroyed.

Saint Thomas Aquinas, pray for us.

just about anyone would be better than trudeau.....he is not a leader.......he is not even a man....

#86 Re:

2015-11-19 22:46

BStafford

#87 Re:

2015-11-19 22:47

#83: -  

exactly.......excellent post!

BStafford

2015-11-19 22:52

Trudeau should not be Prime Minister of Canada........we need someone that cares about Canada and Canadians...we have so many people out of work......Canadians should be looked after FIRST!.....then there s the raw sewage dumpage in the St Lawerance River........there is no way that should ever have happened........he speaks of enviromental issues and he allows this because it is Montreal....no way!..now he is tossing Canadian Military out of their barracks to allow refugees to stay......that is totally dishonorable.....not anything a true Canadian Prime Minister would do......Justin Trudeau needs to leave the Prime Minister office...NOW!!!!!

2015-11-19 23:00

I feel the corners that Trudeau and the liberal government are cutting to fast track the importation of 25000 refugees put all of Canadians at risk.
Any deaths or injuries because of this neglect of process should be the personal legal responsibility of those fast tracking.
Jail for those who he profile and hurt Canadians INCLUDING the current government.

#90 Re:

2015-11-19 23:29

#51: -  

2015-11-19 23:47

Trudeau is not the best choice for PM. And he never will be. He should go back to teaching, I heard he was good at it. Stick with what you know

2015-11-19 23:49

Trudeau is putting Canadian's in harms way by rushing 25000 "refugees" into our country, without proper background checks. He is putting an incredible burden on tax payers, by promising free health care, dental, housing and more to the newcomers. His spending plans are outrageous, and Canadian's will not benefit from any of his tax and spend schemes.

2015-11-20 00:07

Don't let the Trojan horse in!!!!!

2015-11-20 00:16

Trudeau has paid NO attention to experts in the matter of immigration and national security. Instead of fast tracking refugees for purposes of ego, his party should insure the safety of Canada FIRST. As he is unwilling to put the safety of Canadian citizens above his pride, he has no place representing us.

2015-11-20 02:19

With all due respect the moment, that Paris is hit with horrible tragedy and hundreds killed by terrorists our PM digs his feet in to keep a promise during the election and now withdraws our support to France(whom asked for Canada to support them)..We supported France during WW2 and now this PM withdraws to keep a election promise.duh?????......( what did Mr. Harper say, months ago..."""SIMPLY NOT READY!!??"...HELLO MR. TRUDEAU YOU AS A LEADER CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND ANYTIME.....TO MEET LEADERSHIP DEMANDS/RESPONSIBLITIES ESPECIALLY TO OUR ALLIES...HELLO SIR...TIME TO PUT THE BIG BOY PANTS ON AND FORGET ABOUT THE SELFIES...YOU ARE IN THE BIG LEAGUES....AND ME SUSPECTS YOU TRULY DO NOT REALIZE IT...EVEN YET,........
AFTER PARIS...HELLO....SIR '''''GROW SOME BALLS'''.
YOUR DAD SIMPLY DID WHEN HE HAD TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OOPS
YOU NEVER GOT THAT MEMO!!???

2015-11-20 03:07

I believe that Trudeau is really not fit or ready for this position running our Country. Rushing through 25,000 refugees in six weeks is just not enough time for proper screening and could cause a great danger. Also pulling us out of this conflict Is just not right and sends the wrong message all around. Not paying attention to what the people are saying. Lots more that make me realize he is not fit for this. Even the selfies the day after the terrible attacks in Paris show how immature he is!

#97 Re: Re:

2015-11-20 03:18

#47: Skittles - Re:  

Comedy gold! Keep 'em coming, I'm laughing up a storm

2015-11-20 03:51

Trudeau is a fool who has no idea how to run this country properly.

2015-11-20 04:16

For the simple fact that our new leader (lol) is a fukin ass clown.

#100 Re: funny

2015-11-20 07:08

#44: hippydog - funny 

I think his/her first language is French.