west village Krugersdorp street lights and community safety petit

Quoted post

kenmare

2016-03-15 18:45

For the safety of the residents and visitors of residents,some elderly people as well as single mothers with children should be protected,and also the inocent children who play around in the streets,we all should have the basic human facilities,i am a tax payer and i am the daughter of a single elderly woman residing in west village,i am scared to visst till late as theres no proper street lights and the erea is crawling with unwanted persons doing eligle things,i also have a friend living in a townhouse whom car got stolen infront of there house,due to improper or no security and street lights they only noticed this after the car was gone,the point i would like to make and to many of our dissapointment is that every single month mogale city deduct money from my bill to provide for the less fortuanites in the nearby townships or erea,where these places and people are getting free assistance and housing from government,why should we pay for them,while the residents of westvillage should suffer in darkness at night,so yes,west village do have my vote for this petition,i realy hope and pray that something will be done about it.

Replies

#18 Re: thank you

2016-03-17 09:05:02