west village Krugersdorp street lights and community safety petit

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition west village Krugersdorp street lights and community safety petit.

2016-03-14 06:53

Want dit is nood belangrik om straat ligte in elke wyk te he,dis vi ons en die mense om ons se eie veilagheid

2016-03-14 07:15

Because Mogale City steal the investment money from WestVillage community all the time and every year we pay rates and taxes and they Mogale City never invest back into our community....and the place deteriorated into a dark,unsafe place full of crime.

2016-03-14 08:37

Give us what we need !!! In order to help us see and try to elliminate the wrongdoing in our community and families. That's not much to ask for.

2016-03-14 14:19

I live in west village and it's dark

2016-03-14 14:49

I stay in West Village so yes, street lights would be welcomed for not only my safety but all who live here. And hopefully one day we can get our neighbors to start cleaning up, in and around their properties, so that we do not look like we stay in an area that looks like a rubbish dump.
It is said...." the closest thing to Godliness is cleanliness" and when this is present in our lives, only then as a community (West Village) we can grow together and prosper.

2016-03-14 16:11

for safety reasons. around the area for all residents and owners to be safe in there own homes. and to go to bed with a smile, not wondering what will happen tonight in the darkness. .it's much safer...Regards SHARMSE

2016-03-15 06:44

I live in West Village and we Desperately need street lights for safety reasons

2016-03-15 07:16

We need lights to be safe.

2016-03-15 08:03

For the safety of our Community and our children and Families

2016-03-15 10:26

Why did you sign this petition?Because im living in West Village and are tired off all the robberys ,rapes and burglarys WE ALSO NEED PROPER DRAINS AND FIRE HYDRANTS THERE ARE NONE WHATSOEVER XX

2016-03-15 14:34

Tired of crime and robberies who men getting raped people getting oiled and robed
kenmare

2016-03-15 18:45

For the safety of the residents and visitors of residents,some elderly people as well as single mothers with children should be protected,and also the inocent children who play around in the streets,we all should have the basic human facilities,i am a tax payer and i am the daughter of a single elderly woman residing in west village,i am scared to visst till late as theres no proper street lights and the erea is crawling with unwanted persons doing eligle things,i also have a friend living in a townhouse whom car got stolen infront of there house,due to improper or no security and street lights they only noticed this after the car was gone,the point i would like to make and to many of our dissapointment is that every single month mogale city deduct money from my bill to provide for the less fortuanites in the nearby townships or erea,where these places and people are getting free assistance and housing from government,why should we pay for them,while the residents of westvillage should suffer in darkness at night,so yes,west village do have my vote for this petition,i realy hope and pray that something will be done about it.

2016-03-16 07:23

I did sign because we don't hve streets lights at our area

2016-03-16 07:44

Included should be the following as well: we pay our rates and taxes but for WHAT?

there are no storm water system in place, the roads isn't taken care off, no grass cutting on a regular basis, our trees doesn't get trimmed and how long do we have to carry onn for this fight for street lights how about some street name boards. we should stand toghether to get all this issues sorted. in general Mogale neglect us but take our money for rates and tages. The only thing they do is taking our bins and not even properly, leaves some rubbish behind when doing so

2016-03-16 12:50

Because I support and visit House Jade in West Village and am concerned and worried about the safety of the babies and staff in West Village at House Jade .

2016-03-17 06:38

Please people its very dangerous without lights, numerous people have gotten, stabbed,raped and alos mugged even killed in the dark.

2016-03-17 08:35

Have family living their, and was almost victim myself.

#18 Re: thank you

2016-03-17 09:05

2016-03-17 13:40

for the people of Westville to feel safe

2016-03-17 16:19

just like everyone else, we have basic human rights,
we pay taxes, and all other obligations to the municipality
and why are we not treated like human beings? If Munsieville and other settlements can be looked after, why our West Village residents.
Remember your brothers and sister who live here and is also terrorised by thieves and murderers and rapest and what about our children? Do your job as good and fast as you take our money and deliver services as you should!

2016-03-17 16:34

What about service delivery, refurbish the roads, cut the grass, streetlights and storm water drains can improved the plac and make it safer for the resident, the CPF can not only fight crime, Where is the state's share? What about a satellite police station for the area, as everyone does his part to advance the country. Where is the opposition of these areas or don"t you need the people's votes, especially now at hand with the election?

2016-03-21 11:45

Why did you sign this petition?
We live in Deep Shaft road. We've had multiple burglaries in a short space of time. The lack of street lights make our property an easy target after dark. We've had to do multiple security upgrades at an extreme expense to try curb this problem.
street lights would be a step in the right direction.

2016-03-29 14:10

It affects us all and without street lights etc it's very dangerous for our families. This is our home

2016-03-29 14:13

It's dangerous without lit streets ect. This is not a want it's a necessity.

2016-04-06 08:16

basic human right is fare to all.