RCMP Grand Falls-Windsor

Quoted post

anon

2016-06-14 02:09

The cops in grand falls don't do a single thing. I'm out every night in grand falls and the amount of drinking and driving I see is repulsive. And I don't mean a little swirving here and there. I mean I see people coming out of bars barley able to stand, sometimes with a drink still in they're hand and gets behind the wheel. I guarantee that I can name makes and models of cars and license plates of every day drunk drivers. So if an average citizen like me can notice this what the f*#$ are the RCMP doing all the time cause they are certain in not patrolling like they should be

Replies

GFW Res

#21 Re:

2016-06-14 02:22:12

#18: anon -  

LOL. Average citizen?? Anyone who is out every night, and hanging around bars is not the average citizen. And if you see such conduct you owe it to the public to report it. If you sit by and let it happen and someone gets hurt, you are not much better than the drunk driver. This petition is too funny and the people signing it are a great source of entertainment. Does anyone really think an online petition is going to make a significant change? And better yet, who says what the author states in the description of this petition is factual?