RCMP Grand Falls-Windsor

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition RCMP Grand Falls-Windsor.

2016-06-13 23:39

Cus buddy is a drug dealer peace of shit that almost killed a kitten now ownes a dog that should be taken away from him

2016-06-13 23:43

Cause I think of my animals as my child. In my eyes that's just like leaveing your child in a barn to starve left for dead

2016-06-13 23:45

At least community service.

2016-06-13 23:55

I signed this petition because it's cruel! That poor little kitten didn't deserve to go thru that. This guy is plain heartless and anyone who don't see anything wrong with this, needs to give their head a shake!! Harm something in the wild or catch a fish off season and it's a whole different story!! Makes me sick!!

2016-06-14 00:00

Yeah don't arrest a teenager for animal abuse. Let's just wait until he goes from abusing animals to people. RCMP, do your job!!

2016-06-14 00:11

something needs to be done, disgusting.

2016-06-14 00:21

This is why animal abuse is such a HUGE problem. Because the "higher authority" won't do shit about it. Make this a**hole pay for the pain and suffering he caused a poor defenceless animal!!! Animal abuse will just keep getting worst and happen more often if something isn't done about it. OPEN YOUR EYES RCMP!!!!!

2016-06-14 00:25

Join the Klan

2016-06-14 00:46

Just to think he could do this to a 7/8 week old ketten an got a baby I really worry about the baby.... if he couldn't takd care of a cat I'm sure the kid dont have much of a chance
Aaron

#10 Re:

2016-06-14 00:48

#1: - cops are lazy in Grandfalls to much paperwork for them to handle because they all have a basic education and ADHD and can't sit in their desk long enough to file a report, this is actually pathetic. I called the cops two days ago because of a drunk driver I found passed out across the river in his truck, it took these police officers close to half an hour to show up after I told them that he's starting to wake up and I fear that if he hears me he will run, and harm someone while drinking and driving. Moral of the story, cops are useless, they probably told the person who wants this guy charged to make a case in small claims court because they are to damn lazy to charge him even though all evidence is included in the story that was told

2016-06-14 00:49

What goes around comes around. He will pay for that bigtime.

2016-06-14 00:50

This horrible animal abuse in nl has to end. We need both stricter laws with fines and jail time. People need to be educated as too many are suffering!!

2016-06-14 01:12

I realize the Police are limited in what they can do without proof. However, the pubic will spread the word.

2016-06-14 01:20

because it is cruelty toward a animal

2016-06-14 01:38

Animals can't defend themselves so we have to stand up for them an protect them from these heartless, cruel savages...

2016-06-14 01:42

because I don't think it's right for this to be done to animals they don't deserve it, have just as much right to be taken care of as we do!

2016-06-14 01:47

Every life matters and it is time that people are punished for neglecting and abusing innocent Animals! Time for laws to be changed and for people in authority to stand up and do the jobs they are paid to do and it would help if they had a heart as well!
anon

2016-06-14 02:09

The cops in grand falls don't do a single thing. I'm out every night in grand falls and the amount of drinking and driving I see is repulsive. And I don't mean a little swirving here and there. I mean I see people coming out of bars barley able to stand, sometimes with a drink still in they're hand and gets behind the wheel. I guarantee that I can name makes and models of cars and license plates of every day drunk drivers. So if an average citizen like me can notice this what the f*#$ are the RCMP doing all the time cause they are certain in not patrolling like they should be

Guitslinger

#19 Lowlife Cowardly Sicko

2016-06-14 02:15

People like this jerk pose a legitimate danger to society.It has been proven by psychologists and criminologists,that people who torture and mistreat animals are very likely to progress to preying on humans in the same manner.John Wayne Gacy,Ted Bundy,David Berkowitz and Jeffery Dahmer and other famous serial killers,all confessed to getting intense pleasure,feelings of power and even sexual gratification by making animals suffer and die slow and agonizing deaths.God forbid that this freak is let off with this and allowed to progress into making a person his next victim.

2016-06-14 02:21

Put this freak away before he progresses torturing humans,and many studies into serial killers show that he likely will.
GFW Res

#21 Re:

2016-06-14 02:22

#18: anon -  

LOL. Average citizen?? Anyone who is out every night, and hanging around bars is not the average citizen. And if you see such conduct you owe it to the public to report it. If you sit by and let it happen and someone gets hurt, you are not much better than the drunk driver. This petition is too funny and the people signing it are a great source of entertainment. Does anyone really think an online petition is going to make a significant change? And better yet, who says what the author states in the description of this petition is factual? 

2016-06-14 02:25

Cops need to do there jobs right and not let people off with with things they do. ..

2016-06-14 02:33

They took the authority away from the spca...who had the best interest of the animals and gave it to those who don't give two shits about animal welfare. This needs

to be changed

2016-06-14 02:37

They're too busy parked around town eating takeout bys duh 

2016-06-14 02:46

Because animal neglect and abuse is wrong- just like other forms of neglect and abuse