Wives using Domestic Violence Act as a tool to extort husband

Quoted post

2011-12-19 23:03

DV act is unconstitutional as it violates Artile 14 of Indian Consitituion. This treats males as second class citizens. No society can prosper who looks down on a section of its society.
More over, even if husband has proof of not committing any crime, he has to pay maintaince.

Replies

love women

#31 Re:

2013-06-09 05:57:59

#1: -

even if husband  proof that he is innocent and if wife filed false case to destroy the husband family,after he proved that in court that he is innocent. if he does not get right and fare judgement. i request all those who are suffered by the court verdict, you prepare to sacrifice and kill all the members of wife's family and go to jail. i hope if some 100 innocent men sacrifice the life ,then the government will consider the law .this kinds of law must be removed from the law book. and i agree too if any men does wrong things against women i welcome the law to punish but men and women nowadays suffeing from domestic voilance ,not only women, men too suffering, so make the dv act 2005  for provision to file the case agains tvoilated women